Lockheed Martin
3.4 of 5 2,187 reviews
www.lockheedmartin.com Bethesda, MD 5000+ Employees

Lockheed Martin

Senior Systems Engineer (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

ProsThis company offers flex time to their employees on most contracts ( when possible), and promotes balance between their employee's lives and the workplace . Don't get me wrong - employees are expected to step up and work VERY HARD when it comes to deadlines and deliverables. LM also promotes from within when possible. They also have an advanced leadership program for ambitious employees. This is a highly ethical company that embraces diversity.

ConsAll of Lockheed's work is contract based -so layoffs can be common and frequent. But they try to place employees in other jobs, if they are willing to travel or take a lesser positions. After being laid off once, I was re-hired. Current crunch with Fed real funding could impact company's future profit and opportunity.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't use all the "corporate-ease" to communicate with us - just speak English.

Excellent company to work for

Human Resources (Current Employee)
    Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Lockheed Martin full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Strong emphasis on ethics. Excellent training and developmental opportunities. Cons: Because of size it's easy for waste and poor performers… Advice to Senior Management: Pay close attention to how reductions and move to centralization is impacting people… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Lockheed Martin System Engineer

Systems Engineer (Former Employee)
    Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at Lockheed Martin full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great benifits including paid time off, medical, dental, flex schedule, ect. Great managment and employees while… Cons: i don't have anything negative to say Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Lockheed Martin.

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lockheed Martin reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lockheed Martin CEO Marillyn Hewson. All reviews posted anonymously by Lockheed Martin employees.