Lockheed Martin
3.4 of 5 2,014 reviews
www.lockheedmartin.com Bethesda, MD 5000+ Employees

2014 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Decent pay. Good benefits. Limited middle management potential.

I have been working at Lockheed Martin

ProsGood educational reimbursement program. Solid work offerings.

ConsLimited middle management/supervisory potential...you've got level 2 analysts reporting directly to level 7 VPs...nothing much else needs to be said about that.

Advice to Senior ManagementFlattening the hierarchy does not mean you keep all the VPs, remove the team leads, and just have analysts with nowhere to go in their career progression. Incredibly shortsighted thinking and then they wonder why retention here is such a problem.

Great Leadership Development

I have been working at Lockheed Martin full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Excellent leadership development programs, amazing products and services, great benefits, numerous locations around the… Cons: Cyclical business, stove piped functions, growth opportunities diminishing, lack of forward thinking policies, practices, etc., work life balance… Advice to Senior Management: Company needs to provide a more clear strategic vision as… – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Biggest and sometimes best

I have been working at Lockheed Martin full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Access to a myriad of experts across the company still… Cons: Large, slow moving aero culture can be frustrating at times.… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work. Need more middle managers that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Lockheed Martin.

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lockheed Martin reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lockheed Martin CEO Marillyn Hewson. All reviews posted anonymously by Lockheed Martin employees.