Lockheed Martin
3.4 of 5 2,190 reviews
www.lockheedmartin.com Bethesda, MD 5000+ Employees

Proposal Analyst

Proposal Analyst (Current Employee)
Marietta, GA

ProsGreat work experience, challenging assignments with major organizational impact, smart coworkers, all right pay and benefits. The 9-80 schedule is maybe the best perk of all, every other Friday off, and given the workload if it was the other way (8 hours a day 5 days a week) I would still be working 9 hours a day, the off Friday is amazing!

ConsDifficult to advance without moving locations or spending years in same role, pay is locked into a scale, surge periods with a lot of overtime. Sequestration.

Advice to Senior ManagementAward high performers with early promotions!

Any job is tough, but Lockheed will take care of you

I have been working at Lockheed Martin full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Purpose of work, plenty of locations, savings plan and benefits Cons: Networking is a MUST for advancement Advice to Senior Management: Provide opportunities on merit over experience Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Corporate HR is a nightmare

Finance Analyst (Former Employee)

I worked at Lockheed Martin full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: - Amazing Program Management - High potential to excel and be given rewarding opportunities - Opportunity for travel - Fabulous FP&A Management - Opportunity to perform roles two… Cons: - Promotions are based on Seniority and not on performance - Corporate HR representatives do not respond to emails or requests for information. - Although they promise… Advice to Senior Management: Compensate based on Performance. Do not leave salary and performance decisions up to one HR BP that does not even take the time to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Lockheed Martin.

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lockheed Martin reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lockheed Martin CEO Marillyn Hewson. All reviews posted anonymously by Lockheed Martin employees.