Lockheed Martin

There are newer employer reviews for Lockheed Martin

its ok

Current Employee - Systems Engineer in Endicott, NY
Current Employee - Systems Engineer in Endicott, NY

I have been working at Lockheed Martin full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

work is interesting and good

Cons

compensation and recognation from leads

2493 Other Employee Reviews for Lockheed Martin (View Most Recent)

Arrogant Environment - Very Childish Managment

Former Employee - IT Professional in Akron, OH
    Former Employee - IT Professional in Akron, OH

I worked at Lockheed Martin full-time (more than an year)

Pros

PTO, Healthcare, Some Good Coworkers

Cons

Poor Management, Unprofessional, Dysfunctional Organization, Micromangement, Arrogance is Rampant at the Akron Ohio Facility (nobodys trying to be somebodys), IT security was poor for a supposedly secure building with simulators, when I was hired - the Lockheed Corporate HR Recruiter in Orlando FLA stated she actually had thought they'd *closed* the Akron Facility years ago - that's how they think of the Akron Facility and its people in Orlando. I was glad when Boeing gave me an offer - it was lower, but the work environment is like night and day.

Corporate needs to do a deck to deck review of the Akron Facility. I realize now it was Lockheed's real Skunkworks ... because it's where they sent people who were problems or non-performers who they couldn't get rid of. Very dismal place for an otherwise proud company that appears prominently in American History.

Stay away from their contracted IT

Current Employee - PC Tech
    Current Employee - PC Tech

I have been working at Lockheed Martin full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

You only work monday- Friday. No weekend work

Cons

You get stuck as a wage determined employee which means if the federal minimum wage doesn't increase, neither does your salary. They are only obligated to pay you the minimum wage so they take advantage of it. They don't care about employees but they always want you to make the company look good. They don't support you against the customer, you're always at fault no matter what. There's no room for growth. If you're a pc tech you can't advance unless you have a specialized degree

Take care of your employees. Treat them with more respect and back them up. Don't use a paycheck as employee incentive because it's not.

There are newer employer reviews for Lockheed Martin