Lockheed Martin
3.4 of 5 2,189 reviews
www.lockheedmartin.com Bethesda, MD 5000+ Employees

Can get lost in the weeds

Staff Systems Engineer (Current Employee)
Moorestown, NJ

ProsAlways leading edge, good pay and benifits, (so far) Lots of supportive co-workers.

ConsLM is a great place to work, provided you dont get into a positon where you dont work directly for your manager. LM is a matrix org. so you can have a functional manager (approves time card, performs reviews, etc) but work for a different project manager. This can lead to a situation where the person who really cares cant do anything for you. Executive Leadership does seem to be more concerned with stock price than employee moral sometimes.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure that the people that work for you are not forgotten about, make sure that all levels of management are effective to the folks that report to them.

Great place to start a career.

QA Engineer (Current Employee)
    Marietta, GA

I have been working at Lockheed Martin full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: 9/80 Work schedule. Flex schedule. Weekly pay. Christmas holiday shutdown.… Cons: Unstable line of business. Salary under average. Complex performance reviews.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Not Bad

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Eagan, MN

I worked at Lockheed Martin full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Fair to good pay, good benefits, 401K. If you… Cons: Getting the job done no matter what - in english… Advice to Senior Management: Take care and acknowledge those hard working employees better. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Lockheed Martin.

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lockheed Martin reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lockheed Martin CEO Marillyn Hewson. All reviews posted anonymously by Lockheed Martin employees.