Lockheed Martin
3.4 of 5 2,015 reviews
www.lockheedmartin.com Bethesda, MD 5000+ Employees

2015 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Fantastic and Interesting Place to Work - Enjoy Working here

Hardware Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Lockheed Martin full-time for more than 5 years

ProsFlexible work hours, as long as you do your work and work the 40 hours a week you are required to work there are no issues. Great employees to work with, all very smart. Challenging work.

ConsConstant layoffs every year for the past 4 years, due to federal government budget cuts.

Advice to Senior ManagementSome of the managers have to be in tune with what there engineers have to say instead of pushing for the product to be finished by skipping steps in the company's process.

Systems Engineer I&T

Systems Engineer (Current Employee)
King of Prussia, PA

I have been working at Lockheed Martin full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Schedule Flexibility, Opportunities to move around company Cons: Poor Medical Benefits, Average to Low Pay No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Outstanding learning experience - great training and structure. Dedicated employees!!

Program Manager (Former Employee)
Raleigh, NC

I worked at Lockheed Martin full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Experiences, Programs work, Relationships and gratification that you've done something… Cons: Long hours, sometimes weekends and holidays Advice to Senior Management: Remember, your talent is your absolute strength! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Lockheed Martin.

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lockheed Martin reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lockheed Martin CEO Marillyn Hewson. All reviews posted anonymously by Lockheed Martin employees.