Lockheed Martin

www.lockheedmartin.com

Horrible Experience

Project Engineer (Current Employee) Stennis Space Center, MS

ProsThey pay for overtime (but too much is required for a good family life) good backlog of work for many years. Very clean, modern facility, awesome hardware in construction - stuff you can be proud of.

Cons70 hr work weeks for the foreseeable future, backstabbing culture, poor training and departmental support, basic project management tools are non existant, rampant incompetence, very poor communication and organization. Typical defense contractor, but this was at extreme levels previously unwitnessed in my career. I dreaded going to work because of the extreme conditions. I thought I would stay and tough it out (because it was an awesome job function) but when my old job called me out of the blue with an offer to come back with seniority for a better position, I was all over it. I walked out never to return.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet a grip on reality, do a better job during the interview process to communicate what people are signing on to when they come to this insane asylum, lol.

I learned a lot about manufacturing

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Lockheed Martin full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Do it yourself on-line training, better benefits compared to small… Cons: Lack of communication, dedicated employees are not valued, professional development is not the same at all offices, policies which… Advice to Senior Management: Allow the employees the opportunity to complete a truly anonymous… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

sucks

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Lockheed Martin

Pros: nothing at all negative up tight place Cons: cheap for pay trrips off of everything More

There are newer reviews on Lockheed Martin.

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!