Lockheed Martin

www.lockheedmartin.com

Great Place to Start a Career

Logistics Engineer (Current Employee) Washington, DC

ProsAs a young professional, Lockheed Martin is a great place to work if you are passionate about manufacturing and engineering. Their leadership development programs offer employees the opportunity to have their graduate degree paid for and allows employees the opportunity to relocate on the company's dime.

ConsOn average, responsibility and salary increases tend to be on the slower side. Promotions are based on tenure rather than ability. With many layers in management and supporting roles, career advancement comes slowly. Switching companies often appears to be the best way to progress at this firm.

Advice to Senior ManagementLoosen up the years of experience requirements for promotions. If young people are able to do a job and are anxious for more responsibility, give them the opportunity to prove themselves.

good for innovation

I have been working at Lockheed Martin

Pros: Wide range of opportunities that move between Cons: Bad Management Strategy, constant shuffling More

Worst company I've worked for. All employees are seeking jobs elsewhere and they haven't been in charge 90 days.

Aircraft Mechanic (Current Employee) Fort Campbell, KY

I have been working at Lockheed Martin full-time for less than a year

Pros: There are none other than having a job, if that's… Cons: Greedy management. Wanting to cut mechanics so multiple site leads can keep their jobs. Absolutely no contribution to employee health care leaving premiums… Advice to Senior Management: Recognize that this mission is accomplished by the personnel who actually turn the wrenches, not by the ones sitting in offices all day. It… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Lockheed Martin.

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!