Lockheed Martin
3.4 of 5 2,013 reviews
www.lockheedmartin.com Bethesda, MD 5000+ Employees

2013 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Work/life balance is not good...

Proposal Analyst Senior (Former Employee)
Herndon, VA

I worked at Lockheed Martin full-time for more than 8 years

ProsThere's always something to do from proposal pricing, analysis, communicating internally with your counterparts and customers from all over the nation. I formed some really good relationships with employees from this company.

ConsLong hours, lack of work/life balance, pricing system can go down while you're working late into the night and then the customer could potentially change requirements on you at the last minute when you're almost done (that's kind of normal).

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide your employees with better work/life balance opportunities. Communicate to your employees that things are changing earlier than later.

Professional experience at Lockheed

Enterprise Architect (Former Employee)
Crystal City, VA

I worked at Lockheed Martin full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The company has a solid benefits package to include educational benefits… Cons: Pay is below market average for performing the same skill sets. Bonuses are either non-existent or extremely difficult to… More

LaLLockheedockheed

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Lockheed Martin full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Benefits were great. Savings plan was awesome. Cons: Lockheed management just going through the motions. Lockheed is a government contractor; Lockheed basically just processed my pay and benefits. I worked inside… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Lockheed Martin.

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lockheed Martin reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lockheed Martin CEO Marillyn Hewson. All reviews posted anonymously by Lockheed Martin employees.