Lockheed Martin
3.4 of 5 2,187 reviews
www.lockheedmartin.com Bethesda, MD 5000+ Employees

Great place to start a career

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Fort Worth, TX

ProsOpportunities to work on incredible products, great benefits coverage, and continues to offer education assistance. The company also has many programs to accelerate early/middle career employees into leadership roles.

ConsWorkplace culture varies from business unit to business unit. Where change is needed, it's a steep uphill battle to change it.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more forthcoming and transparent to employees about internal issues. While there may be some heroes in management who are genuine to their employees, most employees can read between the lines.

Enjoyed a very long career with many opportunities

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Sunnyvale, CA

I worked at Lockheed Martin full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Latest technology, and a variety of work Cons: Too much attention given to new hires and not enough… Advice to Senior Management: Start some programs like the ELDP , for employees who… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

If defense is your industry, good company

Program Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Lockheed Martin full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: What they say is what they do, majority of the… Cons: Arrogant attitude costing them new business; the submitted proposal HAS to meet the… Advice to Senior Management: Yes, you may know what the customer needs better than the customer. Write the proposal… – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Lockheed Martin.

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lockheed Martin reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lockheed Martin CEO Marillyn Hewson. All reviews posted anonymously by Lockheed Martin employees.