Lockheed Martin
3.4 of 5 2,187 reviews
www.lockheedmartin.com Bethesda, MD 5000+ Employees

Win some, lose some

ProsAlthough many managers are old school, I have had incredibly flexible management which didn't get stuck on things that don't matter. Big campus have amenities (gym, Starbucks, clinic). We do really cool work. Good support for HR function, if you will move to DC the opportunities are endless.

ConsYou have to relo to crappy locations to keep moving up. LM Commit (a joke), hierarchical, slow to change and those on the bottom are stuck with the tactical work. The medical benefits are expensive!

LM, a great company to work for

Staff Systems Engineer (Current Employee)
    Littleton, CO

I have been working at Lockheed Martin full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: many opportunities, training, career development Cons: It doesn't pay to be loyal, this is perhaps true… Advice to Senior Management: Employees who consistently rate above average should not be paid below market average, which is what… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

good people

Embedded Software Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at Lockheed Martin full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: I really enjoyed working with my co-workers. I would be happy to work with them again. I see… Cons: As with all large companies the bureaucracy is a pain. The size of the… More
There are newer reviews on Lockheed Martin.

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lockheed Martin reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lockheed Martin CEO Marillyn Hewson. All reviews posted anonymously by Lockheed Martin employees.