Lockheed Martin
3.4 of 5 2,190 reviews
www.lockheedmartin.com Bethesda, MD 5000+ Employees

Great innovative place to work.

Senior Manager (Current Employee)
Fort Worth, TX

ProsProgressive technologies and brand. Excellent compensation and benefits. Excellent job growth/development potential with the ability to move laterally or vertically. The company is transparent about performance management, factors and qualifications considered for promotion, salary ranges, and development opportunities.

ConsCulture of employees generates sense of entitlement which limits the engagement and results. The leadership has not been trained to balance the needs of the employees with management's objectives and business goals.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in leadership training that includes successfully coaching and motivating people. The workforce is changing but, the culture is not.

Lockheed Martin is a good company with many opportunities.

Senior Staff Design Engineer (Current Employee)
    Newtown, PA

I have been working at Lockheed Martin full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: I work with some of the brightest people in their fields. All of our projects are… Cons: It can be a lot of work to get something accomplished. There is just so much red… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Engineering Intern

Engineering Intern (Former Employee)
    Sunnyvale, CA

I worked at Lockheed Martin as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Lots of support and everyone is very helpful. Cons: Work pace is very slow. Advice to Senior Management: N/A Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Lockheed Martin.

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lockheed Martin reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lockheed Martin CEO Marillyn Hewson. All reviews posted anonymously by Lockheed Martin employees.