Lockheed Martin
3.4 of 5 2,015 reviews
www.lockheedmartin.com Bethesda, MD 5000+ Employees

2015 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Good defense contractor

Senior Engineer (Former Employee)
Moorestown, NJ

I worked at Lockheed Martin full-time for more than 10 years

ProsOpportunities to contribute to national defense and the safety of US soldiers. Positions in growth areas can be rewarding with opportunities to work with sharp and dedicated engineers.

ConsLockheed is contracting right now and many of its programs are winding down so it is not able to offer as many opportunities to work on cutting-edge engineering as it once did. As a publicly traded company, its first priority is to its stock-holders rather than to its employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in research in areas of likely future growth. If you don't have impressive solutions, you may also not have clients.

My coworkers are great, and the benefits are good.

Systems Administrator (Current Employee)
Millington, TN

I have been working at Lockheed Martin full-time for more than a year

Pros: They have good benefits, such as medical,sick,paid time off. The… Cons: Starting salary for my position was very low. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good place to work, good benefits but hard to move up

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Lockheed Martin

Pros: good benefits. flexible with working from home. good amount of… Cons: not a lot of room to move up Advice to Senior Management: get out of the cookie cutter review system More

There are newer reviews on Lockheed Martin.

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lockheed Martin reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lockheed Martin CEO Marillyn Hewson. All reviews posted anonymously by Lockheed Martin employees.