There are newer employer reviews for Lockheed Martin

The best company to work for especially for military veterans

Former Contractor - Spares Coordinator in Karāchi (Pakistan)
Former Contractor - Spares Coordinator in Karāchi (Pakistan)

I worked at Lockheed Martin as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

Has the best benefits and work culture

Cons

hard to be employed in if you have the skills they need.

Other Employee Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Nothing special

Current Employee - Programmer Manager in Havant, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Programmer Manager in Havant, England (UK)

I have been working at Lockheed Martin full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Challenging work - opportunities to work with different areas within the business Some great people Internal job vacancies easy to view for potential roles

Cons

Highly political managers with "favourites" - if your face does not fit it , you wont do well Forget any kind of work-life balance if you want to get on

Advice to Management

Engage with employees and listen to their views

Can't wait to leave stagnant place to work to much politics never work for the Americans again .

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ampthill, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ampthill, England (UK)

I have been working at Lockheed Martin full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The off Friday some people are nice to you being allowed to have broken laptops that are end of life not many pros bang about ethics but never seen them in practice .

Cons

Get experience not a career left to rot bad managers who have favourites march u down to hr when you ain't dancing to their tune poor pay pay rises well don't expect to be on mega money very political like yes men and kiss arses my face doesn't fit so I'm ignored new job lined up for new year I'm outta there can't wait to leave that place behind me just hanging on until my new job comes through my advice avoid this place sky high attrition rates some new starters leave before they have started that's how bad it is . Old school managers including mine need a gentle push into retirement and need a new young fresh approach place lives in a time warp old fashioned and doesn't like to be challenged. Bad ethics bad company to be stuck at I would walk out tomorrow if it was possible .

Advice to Management

Open your eyes big changes needed start paying the money instead of paying heavily for contractors, some managers need a gentle push and start bringing Lockheed into the 21st century my uk site I work at is dull and very low morale and HR is a f ing joke awful I'm gonna stick two fingers up as I leave on my final day driving away I wouldn't recommend anyone doing time in place a colleague of mine has described it as doing time to get what he needs and then he can be released from prison. Pretty company on the outside inside is ugly .