There are newer employer reviews for Lockheed Martin

Opinion of Lockheed Martin

Current Employee - Systems Engineer Associate  in  King of Prussia, PA
Current Employee - Systems Engineer Associate in King of Prussia, PA

I have been working at Lockheed Martin

Pros

Lockheed Martin is a very competitive place to work, and the dynamics of the employee atmosphere is great. Many of the senior employees are always willing to go out of their way to bring the newer employees along, which makes for a very rewarding experience.

Cons

Communication between the administration and the other employees lacks most of the time. Several employees along with management are spread to thin sometimes with their work loads. This leads to very few or short conversations about employee satisfaction and reviews on the quality of work.

Get more involved with the employees as individuals. There feels like there is a barrier between management and workers like you would expect between the visitors at a zoo and the animals there.

2337 Other Employee Reviews for Lockheed Martin (View Most Recent)

Great Place to work!

Former Employee - Manager, Systems Engineering  in  King of Prussia, PA
    Former Employee - Manager, Systems Engineering in King of Prussia, PA

I worked at Lockheed Martin

Pros

Great co-workers
    My program was very well run
    Committment to excellence

Cons

Was difficult to break in to "good old boys" management

Look beyond the Penn State Frat boys for promotions

Unlucky Internship Placement

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Lockheed Martin

Pros

The pay is unbeatable for interns, and I hear (across cubicles and from other interns) that most students are treated very well.

Cons

In all companies, there are employees and supervisors who are lacking in communication skills, respect for others, and overall ability to do their jobs. I happened to have gotten stuck with a supervisor that fits all these criteria. To be fair, I know several other interns that have had wonderful experiences with their co-workers, and having all of these productive relationships present within earshot of my cubicle is quite torturous.

Keep a watchful eye on the competence of those employees who are setting an example for the company. I would be very hesitant to work for this company unless I was assured a good team.

There are newer employer reviews for Lockheed Martin

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!