Lockheed Martin

www.lockheedmartin.com

Opinion of Lockheed Martin

Systems Engineer Associate (Current Employee) King of Prussia, PA

ProsLockheed Martin is a very competitive place to work, and the dynamics of the employee atmosphere is great. Many of the senior employees are always willing to go out of their way to bring the newer employees along, which makes for a very rewarding experience.

ConsCommunication between the administration and the other employees lacks most of the time. Several employees along with management are spread to thin sometimes with their work loads. This leads to very few or short conversations about employee satisfaction and reviews on the quality of work.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet more involved with the employees as individuals. There feels like there is a barrier between management and workers like you would expect between the visitors at a zoo and the animals there.

Good for Old & Lazy Workers

Engineering Planner (Current Employee) Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Lockheed Martin

Pros: Pay is decent (especially with OT) but nothing special. I could probably make more working elsewhere. Work schedules are flexible and allow me… Cons: Work is NOT challenging. Most of it seems pointless. I would probably get rid of half the people since it seems like a… Advice to Senior Management: Stop treating level 1's and 2's like they're retarded because they're inexperienced.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great Place to work!

Manager, Systems Engineering (Former Employee) King of Prussia, PA

I worked at Lockheed Martin

Pros: Great co-workers My program was very well run Committment to excellence Cons: Was difficult to break in to "good old boys" management Advice to Senior Management: Look beyond the Penn State Frat boys for promotions Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Lockheed Martin.

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!