Lockheed Martin
3.4 of 5 2,188 reviews
www.lockheedmartin.com Bethesda, MD 5000+ Employees

Good work experience, in depth exposure to tactical procurment situations

Subcontract Administrator (Current Employee)
Owego, NY

ProsIndividual responsiblity for large dollar contracts. The exposure to negotiation of a variety of items and services. Gain experience in all aspects of contract negotiation, including cost, quality, terms and conditions, FARs, schedule, etc.

ConsSomewhat limited view of individual potential. LM still has the "serve your time" mentality before you can be promoted even if you are bringing cutting edge processes into the organization.

Advice to Senior ManagementAsk your employees to identify areas where they can provide value to the company and then encourage and drive the opportunities to take advantage of these abilities.

I've had a good , rewarding, Challenging working experience working at Lockheed Martin.

Systems Analyst (Current Employee)
    Washington, DC

I have been working at Lockheed Martin

Pros: Access to participates in major government agency missions Cons: Getting access to management that can fairly evaluate my… Advice to Senior Management: Listen more effectively to employees ideas. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to Work

Senior Systems Engineer (Current Employee)
    Washington, DC

I have been working at Lockheed Martin

Pros: Benifits and Large Company, makes Lockheed Martin a secure place… Cons: Many reorganizations. Leadership is constantly changing. Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Lockheed Martin.

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lockheed Martin reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lockheed Martin CEO Marillyn Hewson. All reviews posted anonymously by Lockheed Martin employees.