Lockridge Homes
lockridgehomes.com Richmond, VA 16 to 50 Employees

Sweet N Sour

Sales Agent (Current Employee)

ProsGood benifits and nice work enviroment at the model homes. Good hours.

ConsCan be the one on the "chopping" block at any given time. NO such thing as job security with this company. They keep you fearful of losing your employment in hopes of gaining more contracts, which is an approach that doesn't work. High sales agent turnover is a normal routine. Out with the old, In with the new.

Also, work 3 weekends per month. Yes, I said 3. Saturday and Sunday. Yes, I said Sunday.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmployees are not computers they are humans and shouldn't be soley controled by "numbers". The lack of promotional incentives cause employee "burn out" and starving the sales agent isn't how you create a positive and sucessfull employee.

Started off ok, but after 2 years ended up commission ONLY!!! Made NO money!!!

New Home Consultant (Former Employee)

I worked at Lockridge Homes full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great work environment! Can work independently with out hassle. Cons: They change their pay scale OFTEN!! Advice to Senior Management: Keep in mind...your SALES staff are the KEY to your business...with out sales you will… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Entry-Level Homebuilder

Sales Agent (Current Employee)

I have been working at Lockridge Homes

Pros: The model homes are nice to work from. In the beginning, they really focus… Cons: Management works secretly. No career advancement offered or even better jobs. Owner likes to hire high pressure, fast-talking, used car type sales people. If you… Advice to Senior Management: Get owner out of hiring of people and directing marketing… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Lockridge Homes.

Worked for Lockridge Homes? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lockridge Homes reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lockridge Homes CEO Earl Dickinson. All reviews posted anonymously by Lockridge Homes employees.