Lockton Companies

www.lockton.com

Great place to work, but it used to be a whole lot better...

Account Manager (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsThis can be a really fun place to work. They offer lots of perks to your employment. Great 401, Casual Dress, real people, that mostly like to have fun and work hard. There is a lot of freedom here if you act like an adult and do your job.

ConsThe freedom expressed in the Pros is also given to the team leads, which means, you might watch one department get taken care of nicely, with a boss that pushes for good employees to be recognized, hands out opportunity as often as possible and so on, while you are in a group whose team lead is happy with how things are and doesn't place much interest in your goals, except durring your annual review.

Advice to Senior ManagementFlexability here is amazing. I am an outside of the box kind of person, and this place fits me, but there needs to be balance. Please get in touch with what is really going on and who is really doing the work. Find out for yourself, don't just ask the same two people! It would be a hard process to get to the bottom of it, but you would be shocked to find out who is working and who is getting by on the backs of their team.

A fun office culture with many options for growth, but few advancement opportunities.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Overland Park, KS

I have been working at Lockton Companies

Pros: - Lockton makes it a point to provide many work perks (Fun Fridays, Super Bowling, Summer… Cons: - Favortism is a big problem - Short handed a lot of times -… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

The Roller Coaster

Project Coordinator (Former Employee) Kansas City, MO

I worked at Lockton Companies

Pros: Lockton has the community's respect. The flip side is that when you are interviewing for your next job, no one understands why you left,… Cons: There were some glaring cons that overshadowed the significant pros. Overall, their management team lacks training and skills. They know their industry very… Advice to Senior Management: The nepotism has to go--at all levels. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Lockton Companies.

Worked for Lockton Companies? Contribute to the Community!