Lockton Companies

www.lockton.com

Best Place to Work in Insurance

Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee) Kansas City, MO

ProsTeam atmosphere, every associate is eager to do all they can to help fellow associates whether or not there is "something" of monetary value associated with it or not. All associates know we win and lose as a team, but we strive to win, and know it takes all of us to make it happen, and the more we win, the more we are rewarded in more than just monetary rewards. Very rewarding career, not just a job.

ConsLockton is committed to excellence, especially with respect to the clients and associates alike. This means that there are times when satisfying the client or helping a fellow associate takes precedence and may intrude into your personal time and work life balance...

Advice to Senior ManagementCreate more opportunities for younger associates to travel with more experienced team leads giving the younger associate a bigger picture of the organizations overall goals, and more importantly how they are accomplished with face to face contact with our clients.

great people and perks, except the hours are long

Account Administrator (Current Employee) Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Lockton Companies full-time for more than a year

Pros: Lockton has a great community of people. One way everyone gets together is Beer Fridays… Cons: There are a lot of times when we have to… Advice to Senior Management: need to hire more people Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Middle of the road

Account Manager (Current Employee) Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Lockton Companies full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: I enjoy the travel and the work. There are… Cons: Unfortunately the pay is not commensurate to the work load. Advice to Senior Management: More pay would greatly improve the turn over. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Lockton Companies.

Worked for Lockton Companies? Contribute to the Community!