Lockton Companies

www.lockton.com
  www.lockton.com
There are newer employer reviews for Lockton Companies

Independent spirit and amazing culture makes Lockton an incredible place to work.

Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Kansas City, MO
Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Lockton Companies full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Privately/family owned, clear path for advancement, relatively little bureaucracy, incredible company culture, very involved in charity and community, has not lost touch with it's roots, great employee recognition for advancements/achievements

Cons

While having very little bureaucracy is generally a positive, sometimes it can be a negative in that not everything, such as bonus structure, etc. is as transparent as with some larger public companies.

113 Other Employee Reviews for Lockton Companies (View Most Recent)

A great place to get your insurance feet wet

Current Employee - Account Administrator in Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - Account Administrator in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Lockton Companies full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Positive atmosphere with plenty of growth potential. Management is involved in many details and the flow of work is constant.

Cons

Working on the plaza for some. Others might find that management does not challenge them to become a better professional.

Treat associates as they do clients. There are times when they can lose site of what's important to the client comes at the expense of its associates.

Best Place to Work in Insurance

Current Employee - Subject Matter Expert in Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - Subject Matter Expert in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Lockton Companies full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Team atmosphere, every associate is eager to do all they can to help fellow associates whether or not there is "something" of monetary value associated with it or not. All associates know we win and lose as a team, but we strive to win, and know it takes all of us to make it happen, and the more we win, the more we are rewarded in more than just monetary rewards. Very rewarding career, not just a job.

Cons

Lockton is committed to excellence, especially with respect to the clients and associates alike. This means that there are times when satisfying the client or helping a fellow associate takes precedence and may intrude into your personal time and work life balance...

Create more opportunities for younger associates to travel with more experienced team leads giving the younger associate a bigger picture of the organizations overall goals, and more importantly how they are accomplished with face to face contact with our clients.

There are newer employer reviews for Lockton Companies