LocumTenens.com

www.locumtenens.com
  www.locumtenens.com
There are newer employer reviews for LocumTenens.com

Great company with excellent support and teamwork!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at LocumTenens.com full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great team atmosphere, countless opportunities to get to work with the best and brightest, great amenities and benefits, the list could go on! Senior management makes it a priority to ensure that associates are happy and have what they need to get the job done. What's better, no one is afraid to publicly acknowledge a job well done, and it happens all the time! Honestly, LocumTenens.com is a great company anyone would be proud to work for!

Cons

No cons, just a great place to work!

Keep hiring great people who will positively contribute to our already great teams!

13 Other Employee Reviews for LocumTenens.com (View Most Recent)

Best Company I've Worked For

Current Employee - Manager in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Manager in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at LocumTenens.com full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

They truly invest in their employees. Career growth is not something that is discussed in an annual review, on the contrary you speak about it with your manager about your development on an ongoing basis. I also like that there are clear skills you have to learn before you can get promoted and you are given a road map on how to get there. You're given the tools to do your job and you are encouraged to take risks to improve the business. Leadership is strong overall and they take employee input into consideration when making decisions.

Cons

Expectations are high, you have to put in hard work to deliver and you are held accountable. If you are in production expect to work over 40 hours when you become an Account Executive.

Don't change a thing, you've created a great environment and given people the tools and training to be successful.

not too bad

Current Employee - Account Executive
    Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at LocumTenens.com full-time (more than an year)

Pros

They don't micro manage you. If your hitting your numbers and doing well they leave you be, you work a lot of hours on the recruiting side verses marketing side. Yet the marketers make more and don't do nearly as much work.

Cons

They promise you will make more money than you do and a kindergardener can do my job... seriously sometimes I think they should give me crayons and markers instead of pens...

Pay the recruiters overtime if they need to be there until way passed 5:30