LocumTenens.com
www.locumtenens.com Alpharetta, GA 150 to 499 Employees

Great place to work if you have no college degree

Account Executive (Current Employee)
Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at LocumTenens.com

ProsLocumTenens.com is a great place to work if you are fine with staying in the same job capacity for the rest of your life. If you love recruiting without having to run a full desk, this is the place for you.

ConsThere is no real opportunity for advancement after the Research Development program. Management is just now starting to address this. Mentors are paid an override of your commission, which can lead to your co-workers not helping you if they don't like your mentor. There are no opportunities for career development or on-going education. Job really doesn't engage the brain much, and quite often your superiors can be complete morons who got lucky in finding a job that can be completed without a degree. I find that the account executives without a college education will often talk down to you to try to discourage you from staying as college educated new hired often utilize technology and can complete the tasks in less time and effort, thus threatning the comfortable lifestyle they have.

Advice to Senior ManagementEngage account executives further. The job doesn't always require 300 phone calls a week, I found that I could email my doctors and get better responses more quickly. Understand that there has to be more opportunities for advancement and paying mentors an override of commissions does not help anyone, it actually makes it harder for mentees to get help for our team members.

Research Consultant

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at LocumTenens.com

Pros: Fun People, great office space Cons: 70+ Phone calls daily, can take a long time to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Excellent company if you want to be rewarded for hard work

Account Representative (Current Employee)
Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at LocumTenens.com full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Plenty of opportunities for advancement, structured training, team oriented atmosphere. LocumTenens.com is a fantastic place to… Cons: I cannot think of any cons. If you are willing to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on LocumTenens.com.

Worked for LocumTenens.com? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LocumTenens.com reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LocumTenens.com CEO Shane Jackson. All reviews posted anonymously by LocumTenens.com employees.