LocumTenens.com

www.locumtenens.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for LocumTenens.com

Great place to work if you have no college degree

Current Employee - Account Executive in Alpharetta, GA
Current Employee - Account Executive in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at LocumTenens.com

Pros

LocumTenens.com is a great place to work if you are fine with staying in the same job capacity for the rest of your life. If you love recruiting without having to run a full desk, this is the place for you.

Cons

There is no real opportunity for advancement after the Research Development program. Management is just now starting to address this. Mentors are paid an override of your commission, which can lead to your co-workers not helping you if they don't like your mentor. There are no opportunities for career development or on-going education. Job really doesn't engage the brain much, and quite often your superiors can be complete morons who got lucky in finding a job that can be completed without a degree. I find that the account executives without a college education will often talk down to you to try to discourage you from staying as college educated new hired often utilize technology and can complete the tasks in less time and effort, thus threatning the comfortable lifestyle they have.

Engage account executives further. The job doesn't always require 300 phone calls a week, I found that I could email my doctors and get better responses more quickly. Understand that there has to be more opportunities for advancement and paying mentors an override of commissions does not help anyone, it actually makes it harder for mentees to get help for our team members.

15 Other Employee Reviews for LocumTenens.com (View Most Recent)

Research Consultant

I worked at LocumTenens.com

Pros

Fun People, great office space

Cons

70+ Phone calls daily, can take a long time to get promoted if team is full

Best Place To Work!

I worked at LocumTenens.com full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The company culture is amazing, including the leadership team, positive atmosphere and team oriented spirit. We work hard, but thoroughly enjoy what we do because of the people and teams. When you work for a company like LocumTenens.com, you can grow professionally and be part of an organization that stands behind its employee

Cons

As with any organization, there is some turnover. Continue to analyze reasons why employees may not work out and come up with solutions to hopefully make an impact and decrease turnover for the future.

I admire the management team and the effort and time they put into moving the company forward. Next year, we will be #1 Best Place to Work!

There are newer employer reviews for LocumTenens.com