Lodgian

www.lodgian.com

Satisfactory

Night Auditor (Former Employee) Frisco, CO

ProsThey provide food and accommodation for foreign employees, the properties are located in exotic locations like the Rocky mountains, which act as mood enhancer for employees. They bring on board employees from many different countries, and thus facilitate cross-cultural bonding.

ConsBad management feedback, no training, no growth opportunity. Management give no training and reprimand the employees. There are no perks to boost motivation and employee performance.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease conduct management training programs and train your employees before reprimanding them. Have a counseling session with your team before giving them notice. Find out who enjoys what the best and do proper competency mapping.

good job for the short run, but don't plan to build a career

Food & Beverage Manager (Current Employee) Saint Cloud, MN

I have been working at Lodgian

Pros: good opportunity for growth and flexibility with hours through college. able… Cons: little reward for tenure in terms of compensation and advancement. don't expect to be rewarded for… Advice to Senior Management: it takes more than another week of vacation to retain an employee that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It was what it was.

Evening Auditor (Former Employee) Middletown, NY

I worked at Lodgian

Pros: Job not particularly complex. Good if you like interacting with and servicing guests. Working… Cons: Dealing with people up all night "wilding" and disturbing other guests (if… Advice to Senior Management: I think some of the guest management issues have been worked out for… More

There are newer reviews on Lodgian.

Worked for Lodgian? Contribute to the Community!