Lodgian

www.lodgian.com
There are newer employer reviews for Lodgian

Holiday Inn Express

I worked at Lodgian

Pros

Well managed. Flexible and fair scheduling. Competitive compensation for the type of work. Nice perks including HIE discounts at other locations.

Cons

The position required late night shifts that were shared by all employees. Position offered little challenge or chance to advance beyond the desk.

Management was fair and well respected. Only suggested improvement would be a displayed opportunity for challenges and eventual advancement. Would work for this company again.

17 Other Employee Reviews for Lodgian (View Most Recent)

A fine enough job for what it is.

Former Employee - Front Desk Associate in Gainesville, FL
    Former Employee - Front Desk Associate in Gainesville, FL

I worked at Lodgian

Pros

It is a fairly easy job and is only sometimes stressful. The hours weren't entirely flexible, but concessions were made when they needed to be. My coworkers were also nice.

Cons

The job was sometimes boring and I didn't see much room for advancement. Also, I felt disconnected from a lot of the other departments as we didn't interact all that often. There was no importance placed on getting to know anyone other than those you worked directly with.

Make sure that people who are in every position feel appreciated and valued. Also, make sure that the work place feels open and that different employees can communicate with each other.

Own Your Own Business

Former Employee - Front Desk Associate in Hillside, IL
    Former Employee - Front Desk Associate in Hillside, IL

I worked at Lodgian

Pros

There are good people and great discounts Worldwide.

Cons

The company is not as progressive as they claim to be....the benefits are ok but in this day in age they only offer domestic partner benefits for same sex couples...Alot of companies out there already offer opposite sex benefits..2 weeks vacation considering the amount of work you do throughout the year is not enough....Lots of micro managing and a lot of thesenior management doesn't know how to speak to the sales associates and can be very condescending...not a respectful environment at times.

RESPECT...lead by example and be consistent and fair to everyone...do more team building activities in the stores and help the employees grow..There are many people that have so much potential and feel stagnant cause senior management holds them back and don't help them develop...
    RESPECT again !!! there is a lack of in a big way, it fosters low morale and harbors a lot of ill feelings in the store environment...more communication between management and sales associates.

There are newer employer reviews for Lodgian