Lodging Hospitality Management

www.lhmc.com
  www.lhmc.com
There are newer employer reviews for Lodging Hospitality Management

My experience at LHM has been an an excellent traing ground to further my knowledge of Hotel

Current Employee - Housekeeping in Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Housekeeping in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Lodging Hospitality Management as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

The best reason to work for LHM is the way that management let's the manager of each poerty to remain almost in complete control of their peoperty

Cons

Sometimes there seemed to be endless training, but I soon learned that this would be invaluable as I proceed through the ranks

Do as you have been doing - this is a great place to work and achieve more that you would expect.

15 Other Employee Reviews for Lodging Hospitality Management (View Most Recent)

Unmatched Opportunities For Personal & Professional Growth

Former Employee - Director in Saint Louis, MO
    Former Employee - Director in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Lodging Hospitality Management full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Work with the best and for the best. LHM is truly a special company.

Very well respected in the industry, this family-run company takes great pride in improving Saint Louis - whether it's reviving a landmark or creating a new one, a position at LHM is an opportunity to become a part of something greater than just a job.

Endless growth opportunity for hospitality superstars. Go-getters will get noticed and have many paths for growth.

Industry-leading training that combines the best practices of major hotel chains and the tools-of-the-trade from this group of hoteliers that really know what they are doing.

In the words of Frank Sinatra - if you can make it here, you can make it anywhere.

Cons

While compensation is usually not above the industry average, it is a non-issue if you focus on the intangibles that LHM offers- the LHM experience is truly priceless.

Continue to recognize and reward your top performers (the ones that really live & breath LHM) and it will pay off ten-fold.

Don't do it!!!

Former Employee - Sales Manager in Saint Louis, MO
    Former Employee - Sales Manager in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Lodging Hospitality Management full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Discount on hotels and expensing dinner and drinks

Cons

Although this is this hospitality and everyone knows we're not in it for the big bucks, they pay very poorly and have terrible benefits which includes PTO. They also do not value work/life balance. They put a lot of emphasis on entertaining clients, which is very normal in Sales, but never take into account people's personal lives by letting them come in late if they were out the night before or if they worked all weekend. Also there is a lot of sleeping around and I don't mean the single people! It is very unprofessional to not only sleep with your co-workers, but to have extramarital affairs. I would not recommend this company to anyone, you are treated like a number and they do not truly value any of their employees, unless of course you're a friend of Bob or Steve's (the owners).

There are newer employer reviews for Lodging Hospitality Management