Lofton Security Services

www.loftonstaffing.com

I work with great supervisors who make my job easier

Security Officer (Current Employee) Port Allen, LA

ProsAs a college student, it allows me to have flexible hours and I'm able to work on the days of my choice based on my school schedule. Also has the ability to get extra hours by calling and giving management your availability.

ConsSeems to take a while for people to move up the rankings to become a entry level supervisor. New security guards may have to work at many different job sites until a permanent job site becomes available.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate to all employees the possibilities and qualifications of getting a promotion.

It is not what it seems

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Lofton Security Services full-time for more than a year

Pros: The company keeps up appearances well. It looked like a great place to work before I accepted the job.… Cons: Once I took the job things started to look different. People are promoted or fired based on whims not if they do good… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to the people you hire. Give people you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Lofton Security Services.

Worked for Lofton Security Services? Contribute to the Community!