LogMeIn

www.logmein.com
  www.logmein.com
There are newer employer reviews for LogMeIn

Every day at LogMeIn I am inspired to do my best work and feel rewarded for doing so - a great (and fun) place to work!

Current Employee - Marketing in Woburn, MA
Current Employee - Marketing in Woburn, MA

I have been working at LogMeIn

Pros

LogMeIn has embraced the philosophy that happy employees are productive employees, and the company takes smart steps to perpetuate this. For sure, LogMeIn is a group of some of the smartest, hardest working people I've worked with in 20+ years in the Boston area. I encourage friends constantly to look into employment opportunities at LogMeIn - the challenges are great, and so are the rewards.

Cons

One potential downside is that, like most companies, LogMeIn will take whatever you are willing to give, which can come at some cost to the personal time in your life. Having said that, I never feel pressured to work more than I'm willing to give, so in the end, the situation is certainly in the hands of the employee.

Regarding the upcoming office move to South Boston, please strongly consider the major upheaval that this move represents for many employees. For many of us, our commute time (and hassle) will be tripling (or worse), with a direct negative impact on the precious little time we have in our lives for family and friends. I hope that all considerations will be given to how we can mitigate the negative impacts of this move for people who love LogMeIn.

61 Other Employee Reviews for LogMeIn (View Most Recent)

A great place to work with plenty of opportunity! Great company culture, soon to be in the heart of Boston.

I have been working at LogMeIn

Pros

Senior Management has great vision of where the company is going and are transparent in their decision making.
    Great opportunity to grow and advance in your career if you are willing to put in the time.
    Company is constantly looking to improve in all areas, especially those around employee satisfaction. Everyone's input is valued as they determine the best direction of the company, both internally and externally.

Cons

Lack of communication between departments.
    Lack of corporate enterprise vision when it comes to new product roll outs.
    Inexperience in middle management.

Would love to see focus groups setup by marketing so employees could provide real time feedback on product changes or new product releases. Sales and Support are closest to the customer base and can provide great insight into what our customers are looking for.

All Around Great Place to Work

I have been working at LogMeIn

Pros

Great culture with many resources that can help you be successful in your role.
    Work-Life balance is promoted.
    Although LogMeIn has grown into a Global Public company, individuals are heard and strongly encouraged to voice their ideas.

Cons

With ample resources, determining which to leverage can be difficult.
    Middle managers tend to manage around who they like vs. real job performance. This inhibits coaching opportunities in those that have a good skill set.

Keep doing what you’re doing. Communication and employee investment has increased tremendously. This provides the right culture!

There are newer employer reviews for LogMeIn