LogMeIn

www.logmein.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for LogMeIn

Great atmesphere that opens the door to many outside opertunities

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA

I have been working at LogMeIn full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I never take my work home. Beer cart Fridays. They are always out of the office opportunities to network and catch up with people outside of work.

Cons

No 401k match and more vacation time would be nice.

70 Other Employee Reviews for LogMeIn (View Most Recent)

LogMeIn is a fast paced, dynamic place to work

I have been working at LogMeIn

Pros

LogMeIn is full of creative, smart people. Senior Management is filled with tech-savvy people who are the thought leaders in their space. They aren't afraid to take risks and change and encourage input and ideas from employees. Fast growth continues and offers employees who are ambitious and willing a chance to take on new challenges and opportunities.

Cons

The pace of change can get somewhat fast at times but its all due to growth. Some departments are heavy with middle management.

Management offers a good communication dynamic with employees. They are very transparent, open and honest. Conversations with management are never half duplex - they always listen and provide clear direction and feedback. They invest in their employees with training for both soft and hard skills and are supportive of developing talent rather than just offering a place to work that is a static place for someone to park themselves.

Every day at LogMeIn I am inspired to do my best work and feel rewarded for doing so - a great (and fun) place to work!

Current Employee - Marketing in Woburn, MA
    Current Employee - Marketing in Woburn, MA

I have been working at LogMeIn

Pros

LogMeIn has embraced the philosophy that happy employees are productive employees, and the company takes smart steps to perpetuate this. For sure, LogMeIn is a group of some of the smartest, hardest working people I've worked with in 20+ years in the Boston area. I encourage friends constantly to look into employment opportunities at LogMeIn - the challenges are great, and so are the rewards.

Cons

One potential downside is that, like most companies, LogMeIn will take whatever you are willing to give, which can come at some cost to the personal time in your life. Having said that, I never feel pressured to work more than I'm willing to give, so in the end, the situation is certainly in the hands of the employee.

Regarding the upcoming office move to South Boston, please strongly consider the major upheaval that this move represents for many employees. For many of us, our commute time (and hassle) will be tripling (or worse), with a direct negative impact on the precious little time we have in our lives for family and friends. I hope that all considerations will be given to how we can mitigate the negative impacts of this move for people who love LogMeIn.

There are newer employer reviews for LogMeIn