LogMeIn
secure.logmein.com Woburn, MA 500 to 999 Employees

I've worked at LogMeIn for about a year now and have truly enjoyed it.

I have been working at LogMeIn full-time for more than a year

ProsIt's afforded me of opportunity for travel - which I appreciate and enjoy. Great culture and coworkers with good work ethics. I love the international atmosphere of having colleagues all over the world.

ConsWorking at a larger company can make you feel disconnected from staff in other offices at times. So you have coworkers that you don't even really know. It's just a fact of life, not something you can really fix.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs a tech company it would be nice to seem more women in management positions or a leadership program to encourage women.

Great mid-sized company with plenty of opportunity to grow if you have the ambition to do so.

I have been working at LogMeIn

Pros: Perfect size, not a start-up anymore and not a huge corporation yet. Environment is fun/laid back, but they get the job done. Work hard/play hard. Get… Cons: Pay is typically on the lower end of the spectrum… Advice to Senior Management: Transparency is the key to success. Cross-department communication needs improvement and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Being a part of a fun, innovative and growing company is personally and professionally rewarding

Finance (Current Employee)

I have been working at LogMeIn

Pros: LogMeIn is a fast paced, innovative and growing high tech company which a ton of potential to become bigger & better. The company has Amazing Products… Cons: The benefits offered right now are just OK. I consider the… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to improve upon company wide communication. Also continue to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on LogMeIn.

Worked for LogMeIn? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LogMeIn reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LogMeIn CEO Michael K. Simon. All reviews posted anonymously by LogMeIn employees.