There are newer employer reviews for LogMeIn

I've worked at LogMeIn for about a year now and have truly enjoyed it.

I have been working at LogMeIn full-time (more than a year)

Pros

It's afforded me of opportunity for travel - which I appreciate and enjoy. Great culture and coworkers with good work ethics. I love the international atmosphere of having colleagues all over the world.

Cons

Working at a larger company can make you feel disconnected from staff in other offices at times. So you have coworkers that you don't even really know. It's just a fact of life, not something you can really fix.

As a tech company it would be nice to seem more women in management positions or a leadership program to encourage women.

reviews filtered by

It used to be a much better company - Now it is just another average (or below average) place to work.

I have been working at LogMeIn

Pros

Products are ok, but i dont have much insight into that as they are made in our foreign outsourced offices, and they do get used a lot by our customers, mostly because they are free.

Office environment is nice and they offer flexible hours which is always good.

Friday beers and CFO selling his red socks tickets regularly is ok, not much of a perk, but i am not complaining, but i would much rather have them match 401(k) though.

Cons

Lots of politics and friendships in management of mostly Symantec buddies.

People trying to consolidate their positions and grab on to power than doing their job is primary motive of most of management team.

Moving to Boston with a workforce predominantly of north shore, maybe management doesn't care and want to get new people in the door, but it is not right to make your employees life miserable by increasing their commute by couple of hours each day.

Benefits are below industry average.

I am sure they know what they are doing. Maybe they need to pay little more attention to stock price and get it higher by not offering every single thing for free.

2. Great mid-sized company with plenty of opportunity to grow if you have the ambition to do so.

I have been working at LogMeIn

Pros

Perfect size, not a start-up anymore and not a huge corporation yet.
    Environment is fun/laid back, but they get the job done. Work hard/play hard.
    Get out of it what you put into it. Plenty of potential to move up if you work hard and have the right skill set.
    CEO is down to earth and has a good directional vision for the company.
    Global growth potential with offices spread in most major markets.

Cons

Pay is typically on the lower end of the spectrum for entry level positions.
    Woburn isn't exactly a prestigious location.

Transparency is the key to success.
    Cross-department communication needs improvement and accountability.
    Offer more support for corporate environments/rollouts while keeping up with SMB needs.

There are newer employer reviews for LogMeIn