LogMeIn

www.logmein.com
  www.logmein.com
There are newer employer reviews for LogMeIn

Probably the Greatest Employer ever...

Former Employee - Several In Sales
Former Employee - Several In Sales

I worked at LogMeIn full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

* Flexible
* Challenging
* Provides opportunity to grow
* Dynamic
* International (which also means international career opportunities)
* Performance driven
* Social
* Working as a team
* Goal-oriented
* Proud of their high-quality products
* Growing
* Successful
* Engaged and driven CEO + leadership team
* Has a bright future ahead of it !

Cons

One you're in, your career, the people, the products, the atmosphere - you may well catch it all and never want to leave.

Word of caution: LogMeIn is dynamic and full of change. Plenty of change. Make sure in advance that you're the right fit for the company.

Keep the entrepreneur spirit. You're doing great!

63 Other Employee Reviews for LogMeIn (View Most Recent)

I've worked at LogMeIn for about a year now and have truly enjoyed it.

I have been working at LogMeIn full-time (more than an year)

Pros

It's afforded me of opportunity for travel - which I appreciate and enjoy. Great culture and coworkers with good work ethics. I love the international atmosphere of having colleagues all over the world.

Cons

Working at a larger company can make you feel disconnected from staff in other offices at times. So you have coworkers that you don't even really know. It's just a fact of life, not something you can really fix.

As a tech company it would be nice to seem more women in management positions or a leadership program to encourage women.

It used to be a much better company - Now it is just another average (or below average) place to work.

I have been working at LogMeIn

Pros

Products are ok, but i dont have much insight into that as they are made in our foreign outsourced offices, and they do get used a lot by our customers, mostly because they are free.

Office environment is nice and they offer flexible hours which is always good.

Friday beers and CFO selling his red socks tickets regularly is ok, not much of a perk, but i am not complaining, but i would much rather have them match 401(k) though.

Cons

Lots of politics and friendships in management of mostly Symantec buddies.

People trying to consolidate their positions and grab on to power than doing their job is primary motive of most of management team.

Moving to Boston with a workforce predominantly of north shore, maybe management doesn't care and want to get new people in the door, but it is not right to make your employees life miserable by increasing their commute by couple of hours each day.

Benefits are below industry average.

I am sure they know what they are doing. Maybe they need to pay little more attention to stock price and get it higher by not offering every single thing for free.

There are newer employer reviews for LogMeIn