LogRhythm

www.logrhythm.com
There are newer employer reviews for LogRhythm

It's OK

I worked at LogRhythm

Pros

It's in a beautiful city. The technology is cutting edge and the company is gaining the respect of the players in the space.

Cons

The value of the technology is questionable and it's expensive. Shifting culture within the company makes it hard to determine who is a good fit.

19 Other Employee Reviews for LogRhythm (View Most Recent)

The best company I've ever worked for.

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Boulder, CO
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Boulder, CO

I have been working at LogRhythm full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Over 6 years ago I started at LogRhythm, and this experience has literally changed my life. I've been given multiple opportunities to grow my career and try new things - with the full support of my managers and co-workers along the way. LogRhythm now has close to 10 times the number of employees it had when I first started, and it is remarkable how little has changed with regard to what matters. LogRhythm still has the same co-founders, executive management team, and fun culture it had when it was still in "start up" mode. Keeping a consistent vision and core executive team is rare for companies that have grown like LogRhythm, and those facts are big factors in why I will likely be at LogRhythm 6 years from now.

Cons

LogRhythm has, and continues to grow, at a rapid pace. Change can feel constant at times, but change also tends to bring new opportunities. If you prefer the same thing every day and tend to shun change, then LogRhythm may not be a great fit for you.

Keep doing what you've been doing. Continue to solicit candid feedback from both the employee base and customer base. The rate of growth LogRhythm continues to achieve does not happen by accident, and the culture that is fostered from the top down is a big reason we've had the success we've had.

One of the best companies to work for in IT Security

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Columbus, OH

I have been working at LogRhythm full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The people are great, compassionate, helpful, energetic, passionate, fun, hard working.
    The product is amazing, we lead the industry, high-touch customer service oriented, highly innovative, push the envelope vs our competitors.
    The opportunity is one of the best in the world, we live and breathe in the cybersecurity world. We monitor critical networks to find and catch hackers, nation state attackers and other malicious end users.
    Great opportunity for advancement.
    Great work/life balance.

Cons

The pace is fast, you need to keep up by working hard.
    Benefits are good not exceptional, no 401k match.

More formal training should occur due to our growth, we need to maintain the high level of quality across the board as the company grows.

There are newer employer reviews for LogRhythm