LogRhythm

www.logrhythm.com

Just depends upon your boss

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Boulder, CO

ProsI learned a lot through the experience. Started there when a startup with visions of sharing in the growth. Some good people there...some not. Issue is mostly management.

ConsThere are great boss' and poor ones. Unfortunately my boss was a disaster. Slave driver mentality, zero management skills, technician overseeing people, etc.

Sucks to be a middle level manager - No credit and all the blame.

Advice to Senior ManagementProblem is at the top. There's no way they will ever look at themselves. Issue is always with other people. Typical Sr. Management/Ownership.

It's OK

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at LogRhythm

Pros: It's in a beautiful city. The technology is cutting edge and… Cons: The value of the technology is questionable and it's expensive. Shifting culture… More

Shooting star

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Boulder, CO

I have been working at LogRhythm full-time

Pros: LogRhythm want to be as agile and efficient as it can. This means that managers are listening on how to improve the process, tools and… Cons: They are struggling, but trying, to reach a good Scrum structure with collaboration between Product Owners and teams. They will get there but at… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work. Keep trying and you will… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on LogRhythm.

Worked for LogRhythm? Contribute to the Community!