LogRhythm
www.logrhythm.com Boulder, CO 50 to 149 Employees

Just depends upon your boss

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Boulder, CO

I worked at LogRhythm

ProsI learned a lot through the experience. Started there when a startup with visions of sharing in the growth. Some good people there...some not. Issue is mostly management.

ConsThere are great boss' and poor ones. Unfortunately my boss was a disaster. Slave driver mentality, zero management skills, technician overseeing people, etc.

Sucks to be a middle level manager - No credit and all the blame.

Advice to Senior ManagementProblem is at the top. There's no way they will ever look at themselves. Issue is always with other people. Typical Sr. Management/Ownership.

It's OK

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at LogRhythm

Pros: It's in a beautiful city. The technology is cutting edge and… Cons: The value of the technology is questionable and it's expensive. Shifting culture… More

Great Organization to Work For

I have been working at LogRhythm

Pros: - Culture - Environment - Work Flexibility - Benefits Cons: Sometimes the work volume and deadlines make it so you… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on LogRhythm.

Worked for LogRhythm? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LogRhythm reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LogRhythm CEO Andy Grolnick. All reviews posted anonymously by LogRhythm employees.