Great place to work

I worked at LogRhythm full-time for more than a year

Pros

Everyone here, from management to support to engineering is extremely passionate about the product and what it can do. You can tell that this is a group of people who believe in this company and where it will go and it's not just a 9 to 5 job for them. They are here because they want to be. People here are smart and knowledgable and generally very nice and respectful. I think they have tried very hard to maintain that culture and find people that are a good fit.

The engineering group is one of the most intelligent, innovative, out of the box thinking group of people I've had a chance to work with. They are great to work with and learn from and are also very social, fun and like to have a good time so it's a great balance.

The company culture is very casual and laid back with beer fridays and happy hours being a very common happening and of course, Free Food Friday.

LogRhythm is a great company to work for and I'd recommend it to anyone.

Cons

I don't really have anything negative to say about the company or my time here.

None.

Other Reviews for LogRhythm

LogRhythm, a great place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Boulder, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

I have been working at LogRhythm full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been an employee with LogRhythm for about two years and during that time, I have had the ability to work with every department within LogRhythm. LogRhythm is a company that strives for excellence in both its product and its employees. The management team is passionate about the company and the product offered and believes/demonstrates that its employees are contributors to the company’s success and employees are granted the necessary power to do their job in a manner that the employee thinks in best for the company and themselves. Employees are encouraged to be in control of their own work-life balance and that families are important and should come first. In my experience both the executive and the middle management team have the industry knowledge and the skills to perform the job and to achieve the ultimate goal of growing the company.

LogRhythm is passionate about the impact its product can make in the world and cares about doing its customers right, which is seen on many levels of the company and it is not always concerned about the dollars, which is unusual in today’s world. I have worked at many companies in my career and I have found that all companies struggle with inter-departments issues, but the politics in this company are minimal. People treat each other with respect and are willing to listen, enourage and support each other.

LogRhythm is a pleasant and enjoyable place to work, and I would not hesitate to recommend it to my friends.

Cons

I have not found a con about working at LogRhythm

Continue listening and solicitating employees perspectives.

An exciting, challenging, and dynamic work environment (plus plenty of fun)

Former Employee - Software Development Engineer In Test  in  Boulder, CO
    Former Employee - Software Development Engineer In Test in Boulder, CO

I worked at LogRhythm full-time for more than a year

Pros

LogRhythm takes great care of their employees. Added benefits like free food every Friday complement the excellent health, 401k, etc benefits. The work is challenging and creativity is encouraged and fostered.

Cons

Their new headquarters is beautiful and was a much needed step up from the previous building, but it can be a bit noisy due to the high and exposed ceilings.

Continue on the current pah; try not to let the start up environment dissipate as the company grows and prospers.

There are newer employer reviews for LogRhythm.

Worked for LogRhythm? Contribute to the Community!