There are newer employer reviews for LogRhythm

LogRhythm is a dynamic and growing technology company with great benefits.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

I have been working at LogRhythm full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

LogRhythm is still small enough that you are recognized for your achievements and the company seems to genuinely care for its employees. Everyone is included in company-wide meetings where senior executives lay out the organization's current and future direction. Healthcare is completely covered. Free Food Fridays and other company social events make employees feel appreciated.

Cons

With continuing growth, there is sometimes misunderstanding between departments/offices.

Make sure everyone is aligned in working towards the same goals. Foster closer relationships between closely related departments and between office locations.

19 Other Employee Reviews for LogRhythm (View Most Recent)

Great place to work

I worked at LogRhythm full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Everyone here, from management to support to engineering is extremely passionate about the product and what it can do. You can tell that this is a group of people who believe in this company and where it will go and it's not just a 9 to 5 job for them. They are here because they want to be. People here are smart and knowledgable and generally very nice and respectful. I think they have tried very hard to maintain that culture and find people that are a good fit.

The engineering group is one of the most intelligent, innovative, out of the box thinking group of people I've had a chance to work with. They are great to work with and learn from and are also very social, fun and like to have a good time so it's a great balance.

The company culture is very casual and laid back with beer fridays and happy hours being a very common happening and of course, Free Food Friday.

LogRhythm is a great company to work for and I'd recommend it to anyone.

Cons

I don't really have anything negative to say about the company or my time here.

None.

LogRhythm, a great place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

I have been working at LogRhythm full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I have been an employee with LogRhythm for about two years and during that time, I have had the ability to work with every department within LogRhythm. LogRhythm is a company that strives for excellence in both its product and its employees. The management team is passionate about the company and the product offered and believes/demonstrates that its employees are contributors to the company’s success and employees are granted the necessary power to do their job in a manner that the employee thinks in best for the company and themselves. Employees are encouraged to be in control of their own work-life balance and that families are important and should come first. In my experience both the executive and the middle management team have the industry knowledge and the skills to perform the job and to achieve the ultimate goal of growing the company.

LogRhythm is passionate about the impact its product can make in the world and cares about doing its customers right, which is seen on many levels of the company and it is not always concerned about the dollars, which is unusual in today’s world. I have worked at many companies in my career and I have found that all companies struggle with inter-departments issues, but the politics in this company are minimal. People treat each other with respect and are willing to listen, enourage and support each other.

LogRhythm is a pleasant and enjoyable place to work, and I would not hesitate to recommend it to my friends.

Cons

I have not found a con about working at LogRhythm

Continue listening and solicitating employees perspectives.

There are newer employer reviews for LogRhythm