One word...Growth

Current Employee - Sales in McLean, VA
Current Employee - Sales in McLean, VA

I have been working at Logi Analytics full-time

Pros

- This is a growing company. The product is changing along with what customers, and the sales organization is asking for. - There is money to be made and room for growth, put in the work and you will be compensated. - The environment is great. Not just because there is a foosball table and pac man arcade game, or all the free soft drinks. It is the people who work here. From the top down we enjoy working with each other here. - Fun product to work with, it is technical, interesting, and useful. Which moving forward makes anyone who works here useful for other tech companies. Especially if you are successful.

Cons

- There is competition out there, a lot. Product team needs to continue to be ahead of the curve and sales team needs to know competition inside and out. - We are given Lenovo's, and they are pretty terrible.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

The Worst Company I've Ever Worked For

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

I have been working at Logi Analytics full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The salary I was paid

Cons

Where to start...the company is run my The Three Stooges none of whom neither understand nor believe that it is necessary to design software before it is built. Although a software development effort had been conceived of years ago, it has never left the brain-fart stage. A project plan never existed...no formal itemization of developer resources, task breakdowns or timelines.

Advice to Management

Hire a competent project manager who understands software development that has complete authority and control of new software development efforts.

Short but Sweet - great culture but poor financial management

I have been working at Logi Analytics full-time

Pros

Compensation - competitive pay and benefits Culture - ping pong tables, happy hours, company outings, catered lunches, food pantry. Hard working employees Location - could be seen as a con too - Tysons is overcrowded but lots of shops and restaurants nearby

Cons

Financial Instability Management - need to have more controlled growth and spending Awful coffee. No telecommuting

Advice to Management

Be honest with Employees and be more conservative with spending money on perks. More controlled growth. Management needs training on employee development and training.