Logi Analytics

www.logianalytics.com

One word...Growth

Sales (Current Employee) McLean, VA

Pros- This is a growing company. The product is changing along with what customers, and the sales organization is asking for.

- There is money to be made and room for growth, put in the work and you will be compensated.

- The environment is great. Not just because there is a foosball table and pac man arcade game, or all the free soft drinks. It is the people who work here. From the top down we enjoy working with each other here.

- Fun product to work with, it is technical, interesting, and useful. Which moving forward makes anyone who works here useful for other tech companies. Especially if you are successful.

Cons- There is competition out there, a lot. Product team needs to continue to be ahead of the curve and sales team needs to know competition inside and out.

- We are given Lenovo's, and they are pretty terrible.

The Worst Company I've Ever Worked For

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) McLean, VA

I have been working at Logi Analytics full-time for less than a year

Pros: The salary I was paid Cons: Where to start...the company is run my The Three Stooges none of whom neither understand nor believe that it is necessary to design software before… Advice to Senior Management: Hire a competent project manager who understands software development that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Short but Sweet - great culture but poor financial management

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) McLean, VA

I have been working at Logi Analytics full-time

Pros: Compensation - competitive pay and benefits Culture - ping pong tables, happy hours, company outings, catered lunches, food pantry. Hard working… Cons: Financial Instability Management - need to have more controlled growth and… Advice to Senior Management: Be honest with Employees and be more conservative with spending money on perks.… More
There are newer reviews on Logi Analytics.

Worked for Logi Analytics? Contribute to the Community!