LogiX-Guru

www.logixguru.com

Excellent Customer Service Provider

Former Employee - Quality Service Provider  in  Murrysville, PA
Former Employee - Quality Service Provider in Murrysville, PA

Pros

I appreciate the efforts made by Logix Guru and their excellent customer service. They offered us the most dependable staffing services and helped us recruit the finest talent. They understood our staffing needs completely and provided us the candidates we had been looking for. Thank you guys! You streamlined the entire recruitment process and provided us with technically qualified candidates.

Cons

Because of the quality of the recruitment, current employees face stiff competition for promotion. But, if you're willing to work hard, and have a good head on your shoulders, the sky is the limit.

Other reviews for LogiX-Guru

Count On Logix Guru For Consulting and Software Development Service

Current Employee - Developer  in  Murrysville, PA
    Current Employee - Developer in Murrysville, PA

Pros

I have been working with Logix Guru for quite some time now and I am so happy with their services that I strongly recommend them to everyone. We make use of almost all of the services that they provide and never once have we been disappointed. The quality of services is outstanding and the price asked for is always reasonable. I don't think one can get such high quality services at such low prices anywhere else.

Cons

We are all so busy working that we do not have the time to do the monthly lunches all the time.

Logix Guru Good Work Environment!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Murrysville, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Murrysville, PA

Pros

I have worked with Logix Guru for four years and am very proud to be here. This company is very much like a family. We may have our ups and downs but we are always there to support each other and the company. It is a very laid back environment and easy to work with all my co-workers.

Cons

None at this time, but I know when I have advice we have an open door policy and we can go directly to our management.

There are newer employer reviews for LogiX-Guru.

Worked for LogiX-Guru? Contribute to the Community!