LogiX-Guru
www.logixguru.com Murrysville, PA

Excellent Customer Service Provider

Quality Service Provider (Former Employee)
Murrysville, PA

I worked at LogiX-Guru full-time for more than a year

ProsI appreciate the efforts made by Logix Guru and their excellent customer service. They offered us the most dependable staffing services and helped us recruit the finest talent. They understood our staffing needs completely and provided us the candidates we had been looking for. Thank you guys! You streamlined the entire recruitment process and provided us with technically qualified candidates.

ConsBecause of the quality of the recruitment, current employees face stiff competition for promotion. But, if you're willing to work hard, and have a good head on your shoulders, the sky is the limit.

Count On Logix Guru For Consulting and Software Development Service

Developer (Current Employee)
Murrysville, PA

I have been working at LogiX-Guru full-time for more than a year

Pros: I have been working with Logix Guru for quite some time now and I am so happy with their services that I strongly recommend them… Cons: We are all so busy working that we do not… More

Logix Guru Good Work Environment!

Murrysville, PA

I have been working at LogiX-Guru

Pros: I have worked with Logix Guru for four years and am very proud to be here. This company is very much like a family. We… Cons: We are all so busy working that we do not… Advice to Senior Management: None at this time, but I know when I have advice we… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on LogiX-Guru.

Worked for LogiX-Guru? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LogiX-Guru reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LogiX-Guru CEO S. Singh Ajmani. All reviews posted anonymously by LogiX-Guru employees.