LogiX-Guru

There are newer employer reviews for LogiX-Guru

Great Place for a Recruiting Career

Former Employee - Marketing Coordinator/Assistant Recruiter in Murrysville, PA
Former Employee - Marketing Coordinator/Assistant Recruiter in Murrysville, PA

I worked at LogiX-Guru as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Logix Guru is a small company, so even the lowest level employees (I was a summer intern) can easily interact with upper management and the CEO. They also give you the room to shape your own career path. I was brought on as a marketing intern and after one month, I was ready to add recruiting to my list of duties. The management and CEO fully supported my decision and helped me understand the process. They really want you to succeed and will offer advice and guidance to help you.

Cons

The pay isn't the highest, but there are opportunities to earn commissions. I just did not during my summer there.

Continue to acknowledge and support the effort of the recruiters and support staff

8 Other Employee Reviews for LogiX-Guru (View Most Recent)

Excellent Customer Service Provider

Former Employee - Quality Service Provider in Murrysville, PA
    Former Employee - Quality Service Provider in Murrysville, PA

I worked at LogiX-Guru full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I appreciate the efforts made by Logix Guru and their excellent customer service. They offered us the most dependable staffing services and helped us recruit the finest talent. They understood our staffing needs completely and provided us the candidates we had been looking for. Thank you guys! You streamlined the entire recruitment process and provided us with technically qualified candidates.

Cons

Because of the quality of the recruitment, current employees face stiff competition for promotion. But, if you're willing to work hard, and have a good head on your shoulders, the sky is the limit.

Count On Logix Guru For Consulting and Software Development Service

Current Employee - Developer in Murrysville, PA
    Current Employee - Developer in Murrysville, PA

I have been working at LogiX-Guru full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I have been working with Logix Guru for quite some time now and I am so happy with their services that I strongly recommend them to everyone. We make use of almost all of the services that they provide and never once have we been disappointed. The quality of services is outstanding and the price asked for is always reasonable. I don't think one can get such high quality services at such low prices anywhere else.

Cons

We are all so busy working that we do not have the time to do the monthly lunches all the time.

There are newer employer reviews for LogiX-Guru