LogiX-Guru

www.logixguru.com
  www.logixguru.com
There are newer employer reviews for LogiX-Guru

Logix Guru Good Work Environment!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Murrysville, PA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Murrysville, PA

I have been working at LogiX-Guru

Pros

I have worked with Logix Guru for four years and am very proud to be here. This company is very much like a family. We may have our ups and downs but we are always there to support each other and the company. It is a very laid back environment and easy to work with all my co-workers.

Cons

We are all so busy working that we do not have the time to do the monthly lunches all the time.

None at this time, but I know when I have advice we have an open door policy and we can go directly to our management.

8 Other Employee Reviews for LogiX-Guru (View Most Recent)

Great Experience!

Former Employee - Computer Systems Analyst (Business Analyst) in San Jose, CA
    Former Employee - Computer Systems Analyst (Business Analyst) in San Jose, CA

I worked at LogiX-Guru as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

It has been a great experience working with LogiX-Guru. They are easy to work with, professional in their dealings, and timely and prompt in meeting their commitments. They provide guidance and help when needed. It will be privilege to work with them again.

Cons

There is scope for their improvement towards minimizing downtime of contractors in between projects.

Keep up the good work.

Logix Guru is one of the best companies I have worked for.

Current Employee - Network Engineer
    Current Employee - Network Engineer

I have been working at LogiX-Guru full-time (less than an year)

Pros

"I was a Network Engineer working on a government contract through Logix Guru, and I found that the entire team was great to work with. Ken Stancovich, my account manager, cares about the persons and meets with them individually. I found Ken to be very professional but also very personable. Cathy Fligger helped me many times to arrange my time schedule, and to manage the time sheets. I would highly recommend this company for their attention to the customer as well as to their employees.

Cons

none - they got me a full time position

Way to go team!!!