Logicalis (USA)

www.us.logicalis.com
  www.us.logicalis.com
There are newer employer reviews for Logicalis (USA)

Sales life

Current Employee - Sales
Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Logicalis (USA) full-time

Pros

Good management. Good direction. Strong.

Cons

Too many dispersed resources. Got to know where to look.

63 Other Employee Reviews for Logicalis (USA) (View Most Recent)

Good company to work for, however lack of advancement opportunities

Former Employee - Field Representative in Shelton, CT
    Former Employee - Field Representative in Shelton, CT

I worked at Logicalis (USA) full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Big company yet small company feel. Ability to interact with VP, CFO, CTO on a personal basis. Excellent work atmosphere.

Cons

Lack of room for growth. After 2 years of being in an outside sales role, I had become somewhat stagnant in that position with no room for lateral or vertical movement.

VP of sales and director of sales should keep a firmer pulse on salesforce and reward efforts and results with promotions. Great sales support individuals were laid off there while the lackluster performers kept their jobs.

Joke of a company

Former Employee - Finance in Farmington Hills, MI
    Former Employee - Finance in Farmington Hills, MI

I worked at Logicalis (USA) full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

You get a laptop and good vacation time.

Cons

Managers here are mostly a joke. Not all, but mine was a micro manager. Told me I need to start emailing her when I use the restroom? wtf. That was the last straw for me. Why is this stuff allowed by HR. That's another thing, HR is not there to regulate anything like this. Manager's can come up with whatever stupid rule they want for the department, even if unethical and it's all just ok. They play games. Manager's do not treat a top perfomer as a benefit to the department or company, I'm sure they're feeling regret about that right now! HR needs to step up and make rules and regulations company-wide. And train Manager's to know how to be a Manager so I don't have to do it. Here, if your manager thinks it's a good idea, then that's law and your manager can make up stupid rules and you basically have to follow them and like it or get lost. Go to a real company. Does Datatech even knew what goes on here? Things such as internal controls? Hello! Public Company! Where are they? So much passive agressive bs going on here all the time. The controller is educated and smart, but at the same time very dense. Get it together. Then they promote and make people manager that have ZERO people skills. Or you request pto time and get in trouble for it... or get told not to take any pto time for a while. Um, you can't give people pto days and then get mad when they use them and start a problem when there isn't one. There was this one manager that never even talked to her employee.... wow great idea. The Leadership here disgusts me.

see above

There are newer employer reviews for Logicalis (USA)