Logicalis (USA)

www.us.logicalis.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Logicalis (USA)

Educational but brief

Former Employee - Inside Sales in Bellevue, WA
Former Employee - Inside Sales in Bellevue, WA

I worked at Logicalis (USA) full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Flexible work schedule good office environment good people wide suite of products and for the most part everyone had a relatively positive attitude

Cons

Takes a long time to build a sales funnel, must be able to support yourself on little salary while your building your business and you must have connections within the industry to leverage otherwise it's a slow process

Talk to your employees

69 Other Employee Reviews for Logicalis (USA) (View Most Recent)

A Decent place to work, but the pay could be better

Former Employee - Service Desk Technician
    Former Employee - Service Desk Technician

I worked at Logicalis (USA) full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Diverse Experience Opportunities, Easy Hiring Process, Very nice facility, awesome employee perks and great benefits. This is a great entry level to mid-level tech company.

Cons

Micro Management is very common at this place. Wages are not up to industry standard either. Very high stress level.

Stop micro-managing your employees... You have lost many to it. Allow your employees to prove they are grown adults and can manage their own time.

Horrible

Current Employee - Delivery Engineer in Farmington Hills, MI
    Current Employee - Delivery Engineer in Farmington Hills, MI

I have been working at Logicalis (USA) full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Fellow engineers are a support group, Kinda like an AA meeting. It gives one just enough hope to think the company might turn itself around.

Cons

You get worked hard. No regards for family or life outside of work. Management will tell you one thing then turn around and do another. If you are in the middle of an install and something goes wrong (i.e. A legitimate bug). You're left fighting off the accusations. With Cisco Bug ID in hand and multiple TAC engineers on the phone I stayed up for 23 hours trying to find a workaround.

When finished I phoned my boss to relay what had happened the night prior. I was told they couldn't move my install the next day and wouldn't locate another resource. I shot an email to the customer explaining I wouldn't make it in that day and was harshly reprimanded by management.

Good luck working with the scheduling department. You're just a name to them to put on the spreadsheet. They won't ask if it is your kids birthday that weekend. They just schedule you. When you push back it becomes this giant conundrum. PM's and Management get involved, they say they don't have another resource because everyone else is just as busy as you are.

People are leaving faster than they are getting hired. This means lots more work for us. Eventually if things keep going this way work will stop coming in and the rest of us will need to start looking elsewhere for employment.

Lots of talented people are starting to look elsewhere. I would recommend you start treating people like you would want to be treated. It's weird how we keep hearing you're still receiving your bonuses but yet the engineers haven't received a bonus in a year.

There are newer employer reviews for Logicalis (USA)