There are newer employer reviews for Logicworks

Great Atmosphere

I have been working at Logicworks full-time

Pros

I. Great place to learn and advance your career
II. Very competent engineers who know their stuff and work hard
III. Growing company that places employee morale as a priority
IV. Opportunity for advancement

Cons

I think the company does a great job of balancing work and real-life. As the company continues to grow, I think it will be important to have company gatherings to instill a sense of motivation and also to serve as a means for everyone to get together and get to know one another a little better.

The company seems to be headed in the right direction. I think it's important to focus on the morale of the employees in order to keep everyone motivated and focused on the big picture.

5 Other Employee Reviews for Logicworks (View Most Recent)

Very smart engineers, passionate owner, lacks solid business direction

I worked at Logicworks full-time

Pros

Opportunity to constantly learn new technology. Exposure to the latest and greatest in hardware, cloud and hybrid with the chance to see new ideas before they hit the public market. Some of the leaders are incredibly talented, others more interested in job preservation than company success.

Employees overall care very much for clients and keeping them happy. As a customer you can't ask for a more passionate or talented partner vendor. You can hunt but you won't find one. As an employee, there is opportunity to grow internally up to a certain level. Management supports certifications and training. In the sales/bizdev arm there is a decent sense of camaraderie and the knowledge level is high.

Their marketing is great.

Cons

Multiple CEO changes within a few years. They have the right person now but not necessarily in other leadership positions or support staff. Top-level management is often tone-deaf. Sale commitments are often based on client requests rather than actual business capability, leaving engineers to figure out how to deliver. Luckily for everyone they usually do figure it out. The company is top-heavy and political alliances exist which is odd for such a small company. Workplace culture there is sometimes toxic, killing morale.

It's been treading water for the last few years and will continue to do so without vision in technology leadership and a sustainable sales model.

Marketing

Current Employee - Marketing  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Marketing in New York, NY

I have been working at Logicworks full-time for more than a year

Pros

I get made fun of by my friends for actually looking forward to coming to work everyday. Logicworks is great not just for the content of the work but for the people and culture. Transparency and good relationships are emphasized at the company, and its great to feel that the work I do is valued and contextualized in the broader goal the company is working to achieve. The executive leadership is involved, present, and transparent in their plans. They also provide mentoring, guidance, and clear milestones to help ensure that both individuals and groups are hitting their marks successfully. Its great to be part of a growing business in an exciting and dynamic industry. The compensation and benefits are also pretty excellent.

Cons

As with any growing company, there are issues. However, whatever issues exist, they are dwarfed by the company prospects and potential for individual growth.

Keep doing what you're doing, and remember transparency breeds satisfaction.

There are newer employer reviews for Logicworks

Worked for Logicworks? Contribute to the Community!