Great Company

Current Employee - Intern  in  Newark, CA
Current Employee - Intern in Newark, CA

I have been working at Logitech as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Great workplace, smart people and diverse, awesome products.

Cons

Company is being re-estrucutred but I prefer to see this fact as an opportunity.

Other Reviews for Logitech

Fairly new at Logitech, but I really like it!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Newark, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

I have been working at Logitech full-time for less than a year

Pros

Been here almost a year, and I am very happy. Pros include working alongside really cool people in a flexible and casual work environment, with excellent benefits, and seemingly solid management that is trying really hard to steer the company in the right direction to long term stability and growth in a rapidly changing market (tablets/mobility and touchscreen are the future, PCs and mice going away, etc.).

Cons

Company has been shrinking to consolidate and maintain itself longterm for a strong future, so there've been a few reorgs and layoffs in the past year or two that have left people feeling a bit demoralized.

Challenged company with still some good $ resources + old-fashioned management

Former Employee - Not Disclosed  in  Fremont, CA
    Former Employee - Not Disclosed in Fremont, CA

I worked at Logitech full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

"Win" attitude. Smart people (but many leaving...). Still quite a solid cash position giving some flexibility to make the right choices.

Cons

Several old-fashioned Sr. executives accountable for Logitech challenged situation are still in the company. Many new executives from very large companies make things worse (affect agility). Some of them are just average in their positions. Rising superstars already left the company.

Retain top talents (top issue). Work-out a more solid turnaround strategy. Challenged core business requires more disruptive innovation in other areas + more risk-taking.

There are newer employer reviews for Logitech.

Worked for Logitech? Contribute to the Community!