Logitech

www.logitech.com
  www.logitech.com
There are newer employer reviews for Logitech

Fun company with cool products trying to evolve its employee culture

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

I have been working at Logitech full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Innovative company/products, extremely nice people, approachable and accessible leadership, lots of challenges and learning opportunities.

Cons

CEO wants "small company" culture and on one hand it works and on the other hand it doesn't. You can instill the principles of a small company (teamwork, close knit community, ability to be agile and move quickly) but we are a truly global workforce with nearly 5,000 employees worldwide across nearly 100 locations (large sites to small offices). At some point "small company" doesn't work, nor has the company simplified it's operations to match that small company feel. It takes far too long to figure out how things work in this company and the number of systems and steps in place make trying to get things done very difficult.

Simplify the operations of the company (especially quantity and complexity of the IT systems) to make it easier for employees to focus on the work that drives the business.

228 Other Employee Reviews for Logitech (View Most Recent)

great work life balance

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Newark, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Newark, CA

I have been working at Logitech full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

love the work life balance. work can be demanding, but overall a very good work environment. great team that works hard together. sometimes not everyone pulls their own weight, but at least work gets done. i love the flexible work schedule and not having someone look over my work like a hawk.. like at my old company.

Cons

company tries to reinvent themselves into a "start-up" like company too much, but there is good intention. we need to hire more people with more ambition and drive. some people are just "stuck" in their position.

Please change the names on the conference rooms. The names are super confusing and I have to constantly ask to find a meeting location ...

Complete Overhaul without Necessary Resources

I have been working at Logitech full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Benefits are great (at least for the time being, I wouldn't be surprised if this gets cuts to meet the bottom line target). The changes in the works are good in the long term for the company (see related cons below).

Cons

The company is changing a lot (which is totally necessary) but it doesn't want to put the resources to adequately support the initiatives leading to overworked, unhappy employees - especially in Finance. The finance organization is paying for the mistakes of past management/employees and it is not a pleasant place to be.

You want to accomplish a lot and that is good, the company needs a lot of changes and upgrades but you also need to put resources to support the initiatives otherwise you are going to keep losing good people.

There are newer employer reviews for Logitech