There are newer employer reviews for Logitech

Fun company with cool products trying to evolve its employee culture

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

I have been working at Logitech full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Innovative company/products, extremely nice people, approachable and accessible leadership, lots of challenges and learning opportunities.

Cons

CEO wants "small company" culture and on one hand it works and on the other hand it doesn't. You can instill the principles of a small company (teamwork, close knit community, ability to be agile and move quickly) but we are a truly global workforce with nearly 5,000 employees worldwide across nearly 100 locations (large sites to small offices). At some point "small company" doesn't work, nor has the company simplified it's operations to match that small company feel. It takes far too long to figure out how things work in this company and the number of systems and steps in place make trying to get things done very difficult.

Advice to Management

Simplify the operations of the company (especially quantity and complexity of the IT systems) to make it easier for employees to focus on the work that drives the business.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Company changing and in full transformation - exciting work - great products

Current Employee - Anonymous in Newark, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous in Newark, CA

I have been working at Logitech full-time

Pros

Being part of a company that is in full transformation and change - it keeps me challenged, engaged and inspired . Everyday I see the impact that my team and I are doing to bring back greatness to the Logitech brand, products and culture. While some companies say you have global responsibilities at Logitech you do. Logitech is a truly global company that allows you to do real global work - every project has the global mindset from the beginning. Great products with more on the way.

Cons

Keep working on the company culture.

Advice to Management

Stay the course with the current strategy.

Logitech isn't too shabby. We aren't the best nor the worst. Solid.

I have been working at Logitech full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Company has changed a lot over the last few years. New employees, recruits, and executives all around. Culture is also constantly improving, adapting to contemporary goals. Most employees are friendly and approachable for help, especially us veterans who've been here for quite awhile.

Cons

Keep going with the changes. Let's not that "dark" period for Logitech come back again. We owe it to the next generation not to screw up again!

Advice to Management

Keep listening to new recruits and interns for fresh ideas.