There are newer employer reviews for Logitech

Friendly company in an interesting space.

Current Employee - Senior Manager  in  Newark, CA
Current Employee - Senior Manager in Newark, CA

I have been working at Logitech full-time for more than a year

Pros

With the new leadership, Logitech feels like it's on an interesting trajectory. Lots of opportunity to work on fun projects, good access to leadership. CEO is awesome, very visible, motivating and effective.

Cons

Top-management heavy and tension between Swiss HQ tendency to react verrrry slowly to industry trends, build consensus and generally lumber along in a space where being nimble is critical. Also, flat organization makes promotions almost impossible.

Keep working on making the company more nimble and reactive.

212 Other Employee Reviews for Logitech (View Most Recent)

Trolling for positive reviews

I have been working at Logitech full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

There are pockets of intelligence within the company that are largely surrounded by stupidity. Every time there seems to be some small glimmer of improvement, some other example of sheer lunacy surfaces. Every day is like a game of whack-a-mole, only you never know when you'll accidentally stumble onto the playing field.

Cons

Every week we have what's called a company huddle. A chance for us all to stand outside and listen to our co-workers tell us what's gone right for them over the last week. in one of these meetings a few weeks back the CEO happened to mention that he uses social media, and hey, have any of you out there ever been to glass door, gosh those reviews seem unfair -- they don't reflect what a great place this is to work!

It wasn't an explicit request for positive reviews, but it has served to bring every brown-noser in the company out of the woodwork and write some "fair" reviews. It was so clearly a manipulation, and the fact that it worked on anyone, makes me think they're all simpletons.

I'd suggest just starting over -- lets revamp both the board and the executive team and clear out everyone on either of those bodies who's been with the company for more than 4 years or so. And then let's empower their replacements to clean house through middle management, get rid of anyone who was either related to or a pet of any of those former execs and clean house top to bottom.

Sacrificing major processes and quality.

Former Employee - Senior Manager  in  Newark, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Manager in Newark, CA

I worked at Logitech full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Had great Product Lifecycle Management process, prior branding image, cool products.

Cons

Threw away Product Lifecycle Management process with major downsizing, cut away major Corp Quality org, losing brand image.

Get back to core processes, product, and people values.

There are newer employer reviews for Logitech

Worked for Logitech? Contribute to the Community!