Logitech

www.logitech.com
There are newer employer reviews for Logitech

Great place to do great things

Current Employee - Senior Brand Manager in Newark, CA
Current Employee - Senior Brand Manager in Newark, CA

I have been working at Logitech full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Under the new regime of Bracken, Logitech has made an incredible turn-around. The vibe is getting increasingly more positive and the culture is dramatically improving. I love the fact that we use video conferencing and can instantly connect face-to-face with any of our colleagues from around the world. This makes work a lot more productive without the hassles of traveling/being away from the family.

Cons

There are some legacy employees that are perpetually negative. The AMR region seems to try everything it can to work "against" the Business Groups vs with them. Not sure why this is...seems as if it's just "always been this way" and there are lots of legacy people who continue to feed this mentality. The workspace is all open office concept, but not in a "cool" way - it's ugly and cluttered.

Great work turning the culture around, keep it up! Would be nice to have a better work environment setup - the current open workspace environment is ugly, uncolorful and cluttered. Help to foster an environment where the AMR team isn't encouraged/incentivized to work against BGs.

233 Other Employee Reviews for Logitech (View Most Recent)

love working here, been here for awhile and still happy!! fun workplace.

I have been working at Logitech

Pros

products: i love the UE boom! we need to hit the smartphone market hard with better marketing strategies. we are known for our quality products, so let's keep that momentum.
    work environment: open space is efficient. reduces unnecessary meeting times and quick feedback.
    culture is good: great employee discount. fun events like halloween and company bbq. CEO walks around the office a lot, which is good. I know Logitech will go far with Bracken. also, very casual attire.

Cons

no training program, talent management, and volunteer program. products needs more innovation and marketing. a lot of people don't know about UE boom or harmony still.

keep doing what you're doing. great job with our turnaround. i look forward to continue working with Logitech!!

On the move, great potential.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

I have been working at Logitech full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Logitech has a very strong history of innovation and great products. The multinational culture provides an opportunity for truly global work experience. The new CEO is a breath of fresh air and the environment reflects hid 'winning behaviors'. This is a great place to work if you want to make a difference and create amazing experiences for your customers.

Cons

At times the successes of the past create a sense of entitlement in the long-term employees. There is not enough time spent on learning from mistakes and using the learnings to inform future actions.

While it important to have continuity in the management and leadership team it is just as important to hold leaders accountable for their performance.

There are newer employer reviews for Logitech