There are newer employer reviews for Logos Bible Software

I never want to work anywhere else

Current Employee - Software Developer
Current Employee - Software Developer

I have been working at Logos Bible Software full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The best thing about Logos is the people. The caliber of talent is amazing. Publications, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, Text Development and Development all have dedicated, intelligent, fun people working for them who strive to keep Logos an awesome place to work. Our CEO is always asking how we can make Logos a better place to work and employee suggestions are taken to heart.

Individual growth is a priority at Logos. As a developer, if we need a technical book for work, or just for personal interest, we can simply ask and it's usually in the office the next day. Logos also offers a Read for Cash program almost every year where the company will pay you to read business books.

Developers are treated very well at Logos. They are seen as an asset and not a liability. Logos makes every effort to ensure we have the best tools to do our jobs and we're working with the latest technology.

Free coffee and beverages is a nice perk, as well as the foosball and ping pong tables in the common area. The employee insurance coverage is top-notch.

Cons

Enrolling spouses or dependents under the company provided insurance is cost prohibitive for most people because of the high level of benefits under the plan. Most employees generally opt for insurance on the open market for spouses or dependents. 401k matching is not as good as some companies.

Neither of these are obligations for Logos to provide, of course, but they are factors to consider when looking at a employer.

66 Other Employee Reviews for Logos Bible Software (View Most Recent)

Fantastic work environment. A very forward thinking company.

Current Employee - Software Developer in Bellingham, WA

I have been working at Logos Bible Software full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Forward thinking CEO, small teams, untracked vacation/sick days, a lot of opportunity for personal growth, company is constantly growing, competitive pay and benefits.

Cons

does not provide family insurance plans,

Great software development job

Current Employee - Software Developer in Bellingham, WA

I have been working at Logos Bible Software full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

- interesting & challenging projects to work on
    - keep up with the latest technologies
    - frequently launching on new platforms or going after new markets
    - smart co-workers
    - lots of freedom to make the job what you want it

Cons

- frequently launching new projects, perhaps before existing ones have matured
    - some legacy code that will take time to clean up and modernize

There are newer employer reviews for Logos Bible Software