Logos Bible Software

www.logos.com

Logos is an amazing company with a serious focus on cutting-edge software development

Current Employee - Software Developer  in  Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Software Developer in Phoenix, AZ

Pros

* Profitable company not afraid of investing in emerging technologies to get a leg up on the competition
* Invests in employees for long-term, including many optional training and growth opportunities on a day-to-day basis
* Company policies/handbook are simplified to 7 core values that are taken seriously: Honesty, Openness, Awesomeness, Growth, Initiative, Elegance, Shipping
* Flexible work environment with remote opportunities, ability to easily work around life events to help ease stress on employees, and easy for developers to move between teams as interests shift
* Unlimited vacation policy
* Crunch-time is nearly non-existent
* CEO trusts his developers and is a software developer himself so truly understands at a technical-level all the company's products
* CEO is a visionary who foresees how to keep each product relevant and ahead of the competition as technology evolves
* Logos is bigger than just software - Logos is a leader in several areas dealing with digital media and has many super talented teams across several disciplines who work together efficiently to deliver products that are like no other

Cons

I've been working here about a year and can't think of anything negative to say. The company is constantly identifying areas to improve in and modifying our processes to address them. I haven't seen any glaring problems that go unaddressed for long periods of time so I can't really complain. This is the best company I've worked for in over 10 years of professional software development.

Y'all are doing an amazing job.

Other reviews for Logos Bible Software

Best Job Ever!

Current Employee - Marketing  in  Bellingham, WA
    Current Employee - Marketing in Bellingham, WA

Pros

Incredible Freedom, unlimited vacation, free soda, being a part of something bigger than myself. Helping people get the best tools for Bible study on the planet.

Cons

I'm not the smartest person in the building anymore. So much opportunity, it is sometimes hard to know what to go after next. Too many options can be frustrating at times.

Keep hiring awesome people, I love working with a great team.

Startup feel with the stability of a mature, growing business

Current Employee - Development  in  Bellingham, WA
    Current Employee - Development in Bellingham, WA

Pros

Amazing customers, talented co-workers, and sky’s the limit. Logos is a safe haven for smart people, where you'll realize the potential you didn't know you have.

It’s like two companies in one. The first, a steady and growing core market of Bible professionals and enthusiasts who are loyal fans and happy customers (read the forums). And the second, an entrepreneurial spirit constantly trying new things like Proclaim, Faithlife, and Vyrso. The fun never stops!

Cons

There are no cons... seriously... I can’t complain. Of course, we've got stuff to work on, like communication, coordination, and finding more awesome people. But what growing company doesn't have those challenges?

Keep going, this place is awesome!

There are newer employer reviews for Logos Bible Software.

Worked for Logos Bible Software? Contribute to the Community!