There are newer employer reviews for Logos Bible Software

Logos is an amazing company with a serious focus on cutting-edge software development

Current Employee - Software Developer in Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Software Developer in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Logos Bible Software full-time (More than a year)

Pros

* Profitable company not afraid of investing in emerging technologies to get a leg up on the competition * Invests in employees for long-term, including many optional training and growth opportunities on a day-to-day basis * Company policies/handbook are simplified to 7 core values that are taken seriously: Honesty, Openness, Awesomeness, Growth, Initiative, Elegance, Shipping * Flexible work environment with remote opportunities, ability to easily work around life events to help ease stress on employees, and easy for developers to move between teams as interests shift * Unlimited vacation policy * Crunch-time is nearly non-existent * CEO trusts his developers and is a software developer himself so truly understands at a technical-level all the company's products * CEO is a visionary who foresees how to keep each product relevant and ahead of the competition as technology evolves * Logos is bigger than just software - Logos is a leader in several areas dealing with digital media and has many super talented teams across several disciplines who work together efficiently to deliver products that are like no other

Cons

I've been working here about a year and can't think of anything negative to say. The company is constantly identifying areas to improve in and modifying our processes to address them. I haven't seen any glaring problems that go unaddressed for long periods of time so I can't really complain. This is the best company I've worked for in over 10 years of professional software development.

Advice to Management

Y'all are doing an amazing job.

Logos Bible Software Response

Oct 3, 2014 – CEO/President

Thanks! I'm glad you like it here, and appreciate your calling out the values.

Other Employee Reviews for Logos Bible Software

Exciting and noble work in a growing company.

Current Employee - Project Manager in Bellingham, WA
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Bellingham, WA

I have been working at Logos Bible Software full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A company culture that values flexibility, creativity, and entrepreneurship. Big picture vision-casting is top notch.

Cons

Due to rapid growth, internal communication often breaks down and internal politics can get in the way of "getting stuff done."

Advice to Management

We need to solidify internal communication channels so that departments are better able to collaborate.

Best Job Ever!

Current Employee - Marketing in Bellingham, WA
    Current Employee - Marketing in Bellingham, WA

I have been working at Logos Bible Software full-time

Pros

Incredible Freedom, unlimited vacation, free soda, being a part of something bigger than myself. Helping people get the best tools for Bible study on the planet.

Cons

I'm not the smartest person in the building anymore. So much opportunity, it is sometimes hard to know what to go after next. Too many options can be frustrating at times.

Advice to Management

Keep hiring awesome people, I love working with a great team.

Logos Bible Software Response

Oct 3, 2014 – CEO/President

Isn't it awesome not being the smartest person in the building? I love it too! That's the best environment for learning and growing. Thanks for being part of our great team!