Logos Bible Software

www.logos.com

Startup feel with the stability of a mature, growing business

Development (Current Employee) Bellingham, WA

ProsAmazing customers, talented co-workers, and sky’s the limit. Logos is a safe haven for smart people, where you'll realize the potential you didn't know you have.

It’s like two companies in one. The first, a steady and growing core market of Bible professionals and enthusiasts who are loyal fans and happy customers (read the forums). And the second, an entrepreneurial spirit constantly trying new things like Proclaim, Faithlife, and Vyrso. The fun never stops!

ConsThere are no cons... seriously... I can’t complain. Of course, we've got stuff to work on, like communication, coordination, and finding more awesome people. But what growing company doesn't have those challenges?

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep going, this place is awesome!

Exciting and noble work in a growing company.

Project Manager (Current Employee) Bellingham, WA

I have been working at Logos Bible Software full-time for more than a year

Pros: A company culture that values flexibility, creativity, and entrepreneurship. Big… Cons: Due to rapid growth, internal communication often breaks down and… Advice to Senior Management: We need to solidify internal communication channels so that departments… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Blessed to work at Logos

I have been working at Logos Bible Software full-time for more than a year

Pros: -Awesome and fun perks: free espresso bar, free soda and juice, fun parties and company events for employees and families -Amazing employee lounge- video games, ping… Cons: -Must be self motivated, able to make independent decisions. Those who need more hands on direction… Advice to Senior Management: -Keep up the communication and encourage managers, supervisors, and team… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Logos Bible Software.

Worked for Logos Bible Software? Contribute to the Community!