Logos Bible Software
www.logos.com Bellingham, WA 150 to 499 Employees

Logos Bible Software is an excellent place to work.

Software Developer (Current Employee)
Bellingham, WA

ProsThey have exciting, challenging projects to work on. The autonomy provided is a great part of working here, you can feel like an entrepreneur working for the company. The culture is excellent, co-workers are willing to collaborate and perform code review. They are willing to invest the time to build a quality product. Products are usually polished extensively before being exposed to the end consumer.

ConsSometimes the push to create in-house products over purchasing already created commercial off the shelf software goes too far, causing value to not be added.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work.

Some of the smartest people I've worked with.

Direct Sales (Current Employee)

I have been working at Logos Bible Software full-time for more than a year

Pros: - Best work-life balance of any job I've ever had. I go to work, then I go home; I don't stress about… Cons: - When I first started I was worried about job security. That question has never really… Advice to Senior Management: Community volunteer opportunities to give us a better reputation in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Startup feel with the stability of a mature, growing business

Development (Current Employee)

I have been working at Logos Bible Software full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Amazing customers, talented co-workers, and sky’s the limit. Logos is a safe haven for smart people, where you'll realize the potential you didn't know you… Cons: There are no cons... seriously... I can’t complain. Of course, we've got stuff to work on,… Advice to Senior Management: Keep going, this place is awesome! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Logos Bible Software.

Worked for Logos Bible Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Logos Bible Software reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Logos Bible Software CEO Bob Pritchett. All reviews posted anonymously by Logos Bible Software employees.