Loma Linda University Medical Center
www.lomalindahealth.org Loma Linda, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

So much corruption and disorganization!

Medical Records Representative (Former Employee)
Loma Linda, CA

I worked at Loma Linda University Medical Center

ProsExcellent benefits, good chance to acquire new skills, more stable jobs compared to other career fields, impressive company to put on a resume.

ConsUnfair, biased treatment to average employees when there is an issue with a person of a higher ranked position, extremely disorganized management, stubborn management who refuse to listen to suggestions of employees who actually do the different positions and know through hands on experience what methods are working and which are inefficient, HR does not thoroughly investigate complaints (I had an issue and none of my listed witnesses were contacted, yet I was told I didn't provide enough proof of my complaint which included a few pages of time and dated, detailed accounts listing exact instances I was having a problem with).

Advice to Senior ManagementGet over yourselves! Just because you hold the title of a supervisor does not mean you know best. You only think you do. Listen to your employees suggestions and actually consider what they're saying. Walk out of your office or cubicle and observe the functions of the department and try to see it from the point of view of the people who do that job every day. Embrace the idea of new and better methods. Don't fear change and the notion that someone below you might know how to run the office better than you.

Interesting

Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Loma Linda University Medical Center

Pros: caring and needs to help Cons: hard work and needs to understand Advice to Senior Management: help more and care for us More

very good

Fellow (Former Employee)
Loma Linda, CA

I worked at Loma Linda University Medical Center

Pros: Great place to work and research experience Cons: Location, small and no grocery shops or stores in… Advice to Senior Management: Expand the campus and the facilities Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Loma Linda University Medical Center.

Worked for Loma Linda University Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Loma Linda University Medical Center reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Loma Linda University Medical Center CEO Ruthita J. Fike. All reviews posted anonymously by Loma Linda University Medical Center employees.